Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does anyone know of the odd stuff in the commons i

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2009
I've been experencing some odd doings in the commons.Just the otherday I saw the Judgement woman in the middle of the lake.She said "hello" banged her scale and dissapeared.Can anyone help shead some light on this? :(

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
spyrules01 wrote:
I've been experencing some odd doings in the commons.Just the otherday I saw the Judgement woman in the middle of the lake.She said "hello" banged her scale and dissapeared.Can anyone help shead some light on this? :(

you must have encountered someones spell quest. all wizards get to do a spell quest given to them buy their teacher. sometimes it involves talking to magical creatures in public places to get the spell.

hope this helps.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
spyrules01 wrote:

Someone may have had a quest to conjurer her. You may see different creatures (lack of a better word) appear during your quest through the spiral.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2009
Yep- I am storm and one time I had to do a Quest to charge a Leyden Jar and I had no clue what to do. The Quest helper was telling me to go outside the Library. When I got there, a Thunder Snake appeared. He said: "SSSO, YOU NEED THAT CHARGED? I CAN HELP YOU WITH THISSSS..." and shot lightning out of his mouth the way all Thunder Snakes do, and, just like that, he vanished.

Hope that clears things up...

Explorer
Mar 02, 2009
A storm lord was summoned for me and did something for my levels 38 and 48 quests.

Survivor
May 26, 2009
also if anyone is wondering why they sometimes see lady oreal over the rainbow bridge this is why: when a life wizard gets to level seven he or she goes to moolinda wu and she tells him to talk to blossom the life tree she gives him a cherry wood flute, goes to the rainbow bridge to play it and lady oreal is there to talk to him, she gives him the unicorn spell

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
i remember geting heck hound that way to. a bunch of people where standing around me saying compliments and dancing.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
I did two quests like that. The first time i summoned a troll and i got a mythblade spell. Then about ten levels after, I got a cyclops to give me a cyclops minion spell.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
not in the commons but on unicorn way for life wizards there is a quest to get a spell. i forgot what level but a satyr appears.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Yeah i had to summon the judgement lady at i think 4 my 48 quest. Been a long time since.

Kestrel Ghostwalker~lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
it happend to me to. I was a lv.12 fire and berie (fire tree)told me to go to cyclops lane and a fire snake came and said somthing.