Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tenth Yardbird in Ravenscar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2009
There has been alot of discussion about the yardbird. I generally like to just hunt for them but this board has been helpful. However, I have not found the Tenth yardbird and I have nearly finish Ravenscar I think because I found the last Book. Can anyone help with locating the last Yarbird please? I have run all over twice looking and I don't have a clue about it's location. Thanks, I hope you all are enjoying the game as much as me.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
onionbag wrote:
There has been alot of discussion about the yardbird. I generally like to just hunt for them but this board has been helpful. However, I have not found the Tenth yardbird and I have nearly finish Ravenscar I think because I found the last Book. Can anyone help with locating the last Yarbird please? I have run all over twice looking and I don't have a clue about it's location. Thanks, I hope you all are enjoying the game as much as me.

If you are looking for the ravenscar bird, it is located in the "beak" of the upper cave area, just outside the door when you go through to fight the coven.

Survivor
May 08, 2009

tenth yard bird is at the top where the ice is in the gate after you bet the helephant in the cave its on the right hand side
ninth bird in the a alcove alcove after the bridge light like a curve point look on the map for it

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
I have all the Yardbirds except for Ravenscare and I cant get in to play How or what do I need to do to get to Ravenscar