Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WHAT? ONLY YOUR SCHOOL?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
Who thinks that, in Crafting, you should be able to craft MORE than just your school? When I talked to the trees in Ravenwood, I found out you can only craft cards from YOUR school! You should be able to craft from every school! Who agrees with me? Who disagrees with me? If I am just terribly confused, please reply!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
WaddleDeeMan wrote:
Who thinks that, in Crafting, you should be able to craft MORE than just your school? When I talked to the trees in Ravenwood, I found out you can only craft cards from YOUR school! You should be able to craft from every school! Who agrees with me? Who disagrees with me? If I am just terribly confused, please reply!

My assumution is that when the next world comes out we will see a 'grandmaster' level added that will have this ability, as well as many other features. There have been many very good ideas floated on the boards, some have been already added (increased spawn rates, etc) and some that even KI doesn't need a 'clue card' to know to add (reagent crafting <commons crafted into rares>, other school's cards, personalization of items, etc) that will probably show up in the near future. This game is has been gaining content over time, so while we can't get an immediate enhancement such as these, I am sure sometime it will be considered.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2009
WaddleDeeMan wrote:

I see the reason why you should be restricted to spells in your own school. Why should you be able to create a card that summons a Kraken if you don't know how to summon a Kraken yourself?

However, I do find it annoying that you can't craft the pre-requisites to cards or items in your school. I have one life shield that takes a tower shield (an ice school card) as a pre-requisite. Guess what? That's a pretty popular card; I can't make one, and I can't buy one at Elik's :(

Survivor
May 02, 2009