Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new school the CHAOS school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
chaos school is a little like balance but the opposite at the same time

one spell example would be like:
drain two pips from enemy or
or their bubble would be -100 health to each wizard every turn

do you like this idea or do you really like this idea

be honest

Defender
Jun 17, 2009
i posted chaos school idea already as it would use up spirit trap and spirit blade similar to balance school.. so i don't know how the idea is going

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
actually the idea has already been taken and is already in the game....the DEATH SCHOOL!
if you read the book in nightside in the death school which explains the school a little with how it works etx........ in the decripition it says that it works n letting in chaos in the world..................the balance school works by bringing things together and keeping balance...... so technicly death has two weaknesses, life and balance...........................if you don't believe me look for yourself

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
i saw that but this idea is a litlle more like balaances weakness
it is not like death but it does sound like it though
how about th destruction school same thing but different name

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
i have an idea for a spell corrupt it turns one of your enemys to your side( doesnt work in pvp) and rampage it makes one of your enemys attack any random person or monster( doesnt also work in pvp)

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
megantler wrote:
i have an idea for a spell corrupt it turns one of your enemys to your side( doesnt work in pvp) and rampage it makes one of your enemys attack any random person or monster( doesnt also work in pvp)

corrupt could be level 42
rampage could be level 33
level 38 could be chaotic control the next spell they cast atacks them instead

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
And about the chaos school what spells would actually be used to attack whith and im just wondering

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
a level 48 spell could be the lord of chaos it would do 400-500 and give feints to every opponent

Survivor
May 23, 2009
megantler wrote:
There is a death spell that turns enemy friendly for 1-3 turns called beguile.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
tjturd wrote:
megantler wrote:
There is a death spell that turns enemy friendly for 1-3 turns called beguile.

but this one turns them on your side perminitly the monster who gets turned to your side looses 20% of their health

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
there introduction could be that merle ambrose sends you these bubble talking things he says "i think you are ready to learn the forgotton art of chaos come to my office to learn more" when you go to his office he says "before the times of the frost giants, dragons and tritons the world was full of chaos but the great raven banishet it to restore order and balance she made the three elemental schools fire ice and storm. go talk to dworgyn and he will tell you where to find it." once you get to dworgyn he says "so merle ambrose sent you to learn the forgotton art of chaos? take this key and use it on the death tower in the dragonspyre acedamy." once you get there an use the key you go inside then you find viktor dragonshield he tells you must prove your self worthy of learning the forgotton art of chaos by battling me. he has 5,000 health no minion he is balance. once you defeat him you find a portal open there you find the chaos teacher. he tells you "so your another one of the great ravens minion try to banish chaos. you must prove to me that your on my side. go defeat the gaurdion of chaos in a tower at the forum." when you get there you see the gaurdion of chaos he has 6,000 health and he's the school of chaos. once you defeat him you return to the chaos teacher and he tells you "you proved your self worthy to learn chaos.chaos is a difficult school only those who work hard can accomplish the school of chaos

P.S. i didnt make a name for the teacher

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
i think it is a good idea but i was thinking that maby chaos could have a card that takes out all the cards in your deck that attacks 500 or more what do you think?

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
megantler wrote:
there introduction could be that merle ambrose sends you these bubble talking things he says "i think you are ready to learn the forgotton art of chaos come to my office to learn more" when you go to his office he says "before the times of the frost giants, dragons and tritons the world was full of chaos but the great raven banishet it to restore order and balance she made the three elemental schools fire ice and storm. go talk to dworgyn and he will tell you where to find it." once you get to dworgyn he says "so merle ambrose sent you to learn the forgotton art of chaos? take this key and use it on the death tower in the dragonspyre acedamy." once you get there an use the key you go inside then you find viktor dragonshield he tells you must prove your self worthy of learning the forgotton art of chaos by battling me. he has 5,000 health no minion he is balance. once you defeat him you find a portal open there you find the chaos teacher. he tells you "so your another one of the great ravens minion try to banish chaos. you must prove to me that your on my side. go defeat the gaurdion of chaos in a tower at the forum." when you get there you see the gaurdion of chaos he has 6,000 health and he's the school of chaos. once you defeat him you return to the chaos teacher and he tells you "you proved your self worthy to learn chaos.chaos is a difficult school only those who work hard can accomplish the school of chaos

P.S. i didnt make a name for the teacher
i think that is a very good idea and you should learn that school no matter what school you are really. when they make this new world they should make that for level 50s to carry on learning cards. you know how you get special cards in your own school mabey you get different special cards in chaos deppending on what school you are that way people dont have the same cards in the school and scince it will be a continue there will be no need to use traing points at the school

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
arcade909 wrote:

be honest

what ever you do drop this idea even i did a form about this and then once you really think about it it is actually really lame

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
arcade909 wrote:

be honest

That bubble is WAY too overpowered.

I think this idea could use a lot of tweaking.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Thar she blows! (Again!) I've always liked the idea of a chaos school, because I was the first to post about it, almost two years ago. I've made it my duty to throw my two bits in whenever somebody posts something about chaos magic. I'm really not kidding. Search the posts for "school of chaos", my post is the oldest. I love to hear new school ideas, especially ones that hve to do with Chaos.

Defender
May 28, 2009
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
May 25, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:
death IS the school of chaos!

There is a difference. Death draws on fear and Chaos to power its magic, in the same way that Life is fueled by harmony and Balance. There is school for Balance already, so I think that there should be a school that manipulates basic and primordial Chaos. The problem with Chaos is that if it existed in the same zone as Balance, there would have to be a third school to complete a triangle. I believe that this school should either be the briefly-mentioned Alchemy, Time, or a school of pure and unaltered energy. Alchemy could use man-made machines, Time is fairly self-explanatory, and the last one could be the manipulation of spirt