Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Top 10 Ways You Know You’ve Been Playing Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
When you have been playing too long this may happen.

1.You blow every 10 or 20 or 50 bucks you get on gift cards.
yea i got 60 bucks for helping my dad with our junk metal to the metal place i got 40 bucks, i spent 30 that day on the HawkRiders Bundle, saved 10 for like 3 weeks later to buy a card from Gamestop to renew my membership and get the pet, plus like a month and a half before this i used 10 bucks i got from my grandpa to buy one

2.Every day you wake up you start playing the game.
3.You dont stop playing until you gain a level (for me this may take hours and hours of gameplay cause i like play for and hour then stop then play again and stop)
4.you randomly larp or daydream of wizard101(i've done this multiple times)

Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
When you know the order of all the schools spells, how much damage they deal, and how many pips they cost.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
I think i do most of these O_O

Scarlet Mist Whisper Level 45

Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
IceNinjaRichardG on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:

yea i got 60 bucks for helping my dad with our junk metal to the metal place i got 40 bucks, i spent 30 that day on the HawkRiders Bundle, saved 10 for like 3 weeks later to buy a card from Gamestop to renew my membership and get the pet, plus like a month and a half before this i used 10 bucks i got from my grandpa to buy one

3.You dont stop playing until you gain a level (for me this may take hours and hours of gameplay cause i like play for and hour then stop then play again and stop)
You are literally a second me.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2011
I actually did look at a stick and think of it as "mistwood' at some point, but then again, I actually do use sticks to add as a decoration for my wire sculptures. lol Is it really such a bad thing, especially since I really am an artisan?

Survivor
May 31, 2009
snowflake247 on Sep 26, 2009 wrote:
You try to form a spellcasting symbol while thinking of the spell :-D
Lol I do that almost every day, without realizing it I find myself drifting of into space daydreaming about actually casting spells in wizard101 ^.^ By the time I realize I'm holding a stick while casting a spell its too late i would get that look from my parents wondering if I'm alright in the head.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2013
You get mad and sad at the end of Azteca xD

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
You know you play wizard101 too much when:

You have dreams about for a whole week.

You memorize what the skeletal pirate says.

You memorize what the leprachuan says.

You imagine casting a spell on somone and damaging their health.

My brother has all these simptoms.

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
i got one. (this happened to me) after you played for a bunch of hours you right a book about the game.
(yes i have written a book about it) thats actually a lie i wrote 5 (they were long, a chapter a page some over 200 pages.) no lie. i have allot of time on my hands.

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

" knowledge is power, use it wisely"

Survivor
Feb 08, 2011
when ......

1.when you look at your dog and think he came from marleybone.

2. when you are learning about the aztecs in class and you point out that they were dinos and were destroyed by a comet.

3.when you take a pen and try to cast your favorite spell.

4. it is all you think about.

5. you spend over two hundred dollars each day on crowns.

6. you go to the beach and you get mad because you were expecting to be water moles and wild claws.

7. you here about cleopatra and say, no its krokopatra.

8. you yell and scream when a dungeon is way to hard.

9. you see a spider and smash it and say, you wont defeat me morganthes minion.

10. you just nodded your head at the last nine jokes i just made.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2011
snowflake247 on Sep 26, 2009 wrote:
You try to form a spellcasting symbol while thinking of the spell :-D
I once tried to do that. My mom was like: Clean up your room! And I was like no way! I tried to make a fire symbol in the air and cast a sunbird and my mom asked what i was doing.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
Trying to throw your pencil up in the air and catching it like when you're casting a spell using a staff wand (those longer wands)

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
IceNinjaRichardG on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:

2 and 4 is what I do. I play wizard101 too much. Another sign is spending money on crowns too much
Hannah Moonstone, lvl 30
"Live life to the fullest, like every day is your last."

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
you set your alarm 40 minutes early so you have time to garden and run mirror lake before going to work.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
balancemania676 on Jul 6, 2013 wrote:
I once tried to do that. My mom was like: Clean up your room! And I was like no way! I tried to make a fire symbol in the air and cast a sunbird and my mom asked what i was doing.
Rain of Fire is arguably better for cleaning up large rooms. Sunbird is ideal for making closet organizing much simpler - simply discard the charred items. Voila, lots of space!

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
I have one:

You go to a pool and you see a frog in the pool, and you say, "Ugh, I wish Professor Balestrom would stop spying on me!" LOL!

Never happened to me, but I have seen a frog in a pool (before I started playing)

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
10: You make a whole deck of cards, exactly like your wizards.
9: You make a copy of your favorite wand, and try to use it with your cards.
8: You keep getting so annoyed because you need one more level for your next spell. (Happening)
7: You wish you could teleport back to your house after school. (Happened)
6: You want your own computer- partially for homework, but MOSTLY for Wizard101. (Happening)
5: You have dreams about Wizard101. (Happened)
4: You are good at sewing, so you try to make your wizards outfit.
3: You get up early, just to play.
2: You get upset when a computer breaks down, and your dad blamed it on Wizard101. (Happened)

And last, but not least...

1: You go to a Halloween party, wear your outfit and bring the wand and deck, and try to show everyone your new spell.

See ya in the Spiral!

Destiny Windgem
"Crusher Crusher"

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
1. You have memorized all of your wizard's stats.

2. When you show your friends to play and they quit, you scream and yell at them.

3. You make up a Wizard101 theme song.

4. When you get up from playing Wizard101 you realize you are hungry but you have been feeding your Wizard101 pet instead.

5. You feed your pet "Dastardly Radish"

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Here's one:

When its time to go back to school and your new teachers say "how was your summer? what did you do?" and you say "my pet finally got spell proof O:" and your teacher says "oh ok sounds like your summer was spell proofy"

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Hmm... Maybe i'm the only one but has anyone ever tried feeding their cat or dog weird food hoping that they will be able to cast fairy or sprite whenever your in trouble. My dog hasn't yet. I'm hoping he does one day

Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
your parents make a wizard101 surprise birthday party

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
You write a book that contains wizard101 stuff. (Me)

You record all the main themes onto your ipod using voice memos (me again)

Paige FairydreamerLevel 46

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
Paige Fairydreamer on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
You write a book that contains wizard101 stuff. (Me)

You record all the main themes onto your ipod using voice memos (me again)

Paige FairydreamerLevel 46
again i wrote 5 books....hehe

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
You play Wizard101 too much when your playing and your actually supposed to be doing your homework.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2013
A way you know you have too many pets on Wizard101 is if you wake up and go to feed your cat or dog and you are surprised its not a pixie or a dragon or a seraph