Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Top 10 Ways You Know You’ve Been Playing Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
snowflake247 wrote:
You try to form a spellcasting symbol while thinking of the spell :-D

Lol thats what I do...

Level 38 Magus Theurgist Gabriel Ashleaf

Survivor
Mar 22, 2012
You know you are playing to much when:

1. You are playing the game instead of work. ( My mom makes me do work before I play at all)

2. You know what symbol your wizard will make while casting a spell.

3. You play 6 hours per day. ( I have done this a couple of times, never do this, it will not turn out good afterward)

Myrna RoseSpear Level 26

Balance Wizard

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
vicsuri on Oct 6, 2009 wrote:
Here's a few:

Quitting your job to play

Being a subscriber and buying $80 worth of crowns every time you buy crowns

Insist to be called the name of your wizard

Have millions of accounts filled with grandmasters

Imagining casting a spell and damaging someone's health when they tick you off (I know I've done that)

Making your own wizard101 commercials

Sending repeated invites to your friend and family for the crowns

Buying every single crown item there is all over the spiral

Trying to create a hallusionation in your mind of merle ambrose giving you a quest

Pressing the enter button and looking confused when a chat box doesn't come up

Screaming "I NEED HELP FIGHTING MALISTARE" in a busy street

Dressing up in wizard clothes

and last but not least: Trying to find a troll and when you don't saying "HERE TROLLY TROLLY TROLLY!"
oh my goodness that is so funny! some of these things i do for fun like my name on the game is what i want people to call me except that a. i only do that for fun and b. i am not addicted to the game. I really only talk to my friends on the game and help them if i can

Taylor swift blossom lvl 33 (i know what you thinking wow such a commons name no originality well i thought it would be funny just saying look it Taylor swift!...blossom)

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
lol i never even get off the computer unless i have too. i almost lvl up every day!

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Carb1on on Jul 19, 2012 wrote:
Here's how i can tell im addicted: 1. I wont get off to eat dinner 3. I play all day without stoping 2. My mom starts yelling at me 4. My mom says im addicted 5. I start liking the name scarlet a lot... scarlet rubyfame is my real name on wizard101 6. I made my mom make a character on wizard101 :D 7. I think im addicted 8. I dream im in wizard101 and that its real 9. I asked for a wizard101 thing for christmas LOL!!!!!!!!!!
When you refer to your wizard name as you real name!!!

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
How about these?

10. When your mean teacher gives you your homework you say I can't do all this AND beat Malistaire at the same time! Wait! I don't have to! Ok, I got my deck... (I almost did this back in 2nd grade! LOL!!!!!!!)

9. If your playing on a laptop you bring it in the bathroom with you! (I'm doing this right now! LOL!)

8. When your mom says go to bed, you say Just one more level? Then when your mom says no, you say Hmmmmm, what was my password again?

7. If you wake up in the middle of the night, you jump up from bed and start playing. (I even created an account at 11:00 at night!)

6. Whenever you see an old guy, you go up to him and ask Need help in Colussus Boulevard? Maybe Krokotopia?

5. Every time you see a Magic 8 ball, you ask it Will I become the next level today?

4. On Halloween, if you see a ghost you say Run! Lost Soul!

3. Whenever you see a nice person you say Can I have a Unicorn Treasure card?

2. When you buy a new house (in real life) you say Are you sure I qualify for this particular house?

1. When you buy a pet (in real life) you say Will it give me a new card?

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
You pretend you're any type of elf, (Fire, Ice, Storm, Life, Death, Myth, Balance, Rainbow, Unicorn etc.) and you pwn all things.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2012
put half of your paycheck into crowns

Explorer
Jul 13, 2012
1. You can do the Satyr's dance
2. You think of blades, shields and traps when dealing with percentages

3. You set up a mini maze for your pet to run through
4. You go out to your garden wondering what it would be like to find treasure cards

5. You pick up large rocks and throw them like Nature's Wrath

6. You would trade in your GPS for a "quest arrow"

Community Leader
I got a good one.
Family member calling out your name in grocery store and you do not think about answering them because they aren't calling you Paige.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
carterma on Sep 19, 2009 wrote:

Does anyone else find themselves humming the music in the Commons and not even realizing it until someone else asks, "What's that you're humming?"

that is so true when i go in the commons i start humming then my sister asks why are you humming i act like i have no idea whats shes talking about because its kind of embarising but like ten minutes later i start humming again.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
  • When you pick up a stick when your brother calls you a name and say "STORM LORD!"
  • Try and use your radio button in your car to try and teleport home
  • Call your teacher headmaster ambrose. ^_^
  • Start talking about wizard101 in your sleep!

Survivor
Apr 10, 2011
you know you've been playing too much when......

you know where everything is in the game! doesnt matter what is you know where to find it or how to get it lol

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
Well, one year I dressed up as my character for halloween ^-^

Explorer
Jul 23, 2012
Something that happens to me all the time is i try to mark location so i don't have to walk all the way back to where i was standing

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
I know i am addicted, i was in a restaurant being served, the waiter comes over with our food and before i know it "Thank you young wizard", everyone was staring at me XD.

Survivor
May 04, 2012
Haha! too funny! Let me think of some!

1. You go to your local pet store and ask if they have any blood bats in stock
2. You buy a robe with wings on it and walk around insisting your so fashonable xD
3. You plant a cherry tree and call it blossom, then ask for a flute.
4. You send your cat to a crocodile and tell him to kill the krok
5. You are a subscriber and you buy crowns every day and play 23 hours a day, 1 hour for bathroom breaks
6. Dye your hair blue and call yourself darby :o
7. Start yelling at the NPC who stole your name (Happened to me today, i got really mad xD)
8. Feed your snake only flapjacks in hopes he will become epic
9. Meet everybody in the game there is, ever
10. Say that i am the awesomest person EVAR c:

Darby WillowGlen
Level 30 Life :p

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
googuylol67 on Oct 6, 2009 wrote:
i've got 3 ways to tell if you played wizard101 too much:

1. miss a day of school so you can play wizard 101 for 24 hours
2. act like Merle Abrose in front of EVERYBODY
3. say your name is the name of your pet on wizard 101

I'd be called either Lacey or Shadow if I did that. Or a number of other names because I have way too many pets. :P

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
That gigantic oak tree in your back yard is waiting for you to go to another world

You are waiting for your pet dog to heal you

You don't get the least bit worried if your house catches fire (if your a pyromancer)

You ask to buy treasure cards at the public library

You are puzzled why there is no dogs in the big cities

Every time you see a goat you walk up to it and say, you gonna heal me?

You buy a long purple python and name it "Levvy"

Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
mightygirl1001 on Nov 9, 2009 wrote:
You know when you've been playing too much Wizard1O1 when you start having weird dreams about Wizard101 (This happened to me once )

Also, on Halloween, when you start thinking about dressing up as your Wizard101 character (I don't think this can actually be accomplised :-()
yes it can! i did!

Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
all these have truthfully happened to me: you start shoving the letter a on when ever you write the word aztec in social studies (yea that was an interesting incident) you name your pet fish skyscream, when you are fighting with nerf swords you draw the storm symbol in the air, when ever you use a spiral stair case you say "To Ghost Avalon!",you dress up as your w101 char on halloween, you have a w101 thememed birthday party, oh well this was funny this one time my friend threw a note at me and it was signed his w101 char and it was to mine an it was about how he planned to solo young morganthe and i replied how that wouldnt work because of a glitch that even if you cloaked a death prism she would still see it and cheat, o and this happens a lot, instead of saying twenty i type twin ty because i so used to using text chat............................................ yea, i addicted to KI games (BTW the list is just as long for P101

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
Diviner81 on Jan 21, 2012 wrote:
#10- You have dreams about Wizard101 (Guilty)

#9- You draw yuor characters in your free time (Guilty)

#8- You spend time on the message boards (Everyone here is guity)

#7- You realize that you only have a little bit of experience left in the game to level up and you had just logged out. Then you log back in and then level up five times (Not guilty, just yet)

#6- You think about what life would be like if the game was real (Guilty)

#5- Everyone you meet, you sort them into a school of magic (Kinda guilty)

#4- You wonder if you will be in the school your wizard is in (Guilty)

#3- When you go on a date with the boy/girl you like, you talk about Wizard101, even though you know they have nothing to do with it or don't even know what it is (Not guilty)

#2- When it's lunch, instead of talking with your friends like you normally would, you talk about magic and how you need to complete a quest real soon or it will disappear (Not guilty)

And the top reason you know you've been playing Wizard101 too much is!:
#1- You always go in Wizard101 in your free time, the second you get home from work/school(if you have no homework) you get on the game! (Gulity)

This was Amanda Emeraldeyes!
Lvl61 Diviner!
Guilty of number 5 a lot. I think to myself " He looks like a myth wizard" or "he acts like a life wizard" lol
These are great

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
Carb1on on Jul 19, 2012 wrote:
Here's how i can tell im addicted: 1. I wont get off to eat dinner 3. I play all day without stoping 2. My mom starts yelling at me 4. My mom says im addicted 5. I start liking the name scarlet a lot... scarlet rubyfame is my real name on wizard101 6. I made my mom make a character on wizard101 :D 7. I think im addicted 8. I dream im in wizard101 and that its real 9. I asked for a wizard101 thing for christmas LOL!!!!!!!!!!
what do you mean "i start liking the name scarlet a lot"? thats so offensive to me..........scarlet is a great name.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
carterma on Sep 19, 2009 wrote:

Does anyone else find themselves humming the music in the Commons and not even realizing it until someone else asks, "What's that you're humming?"

lol that happens to me sooo many times! And also has anyone ever been chatting with someone else and they say, " Can you... " and then you say OK out loud?

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
If you hear a earthquake happened and said "Darn those myth wizards casting their spells "