Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Top 10 Ways You Know You’ve Been Playing Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
IamLezul on Nov 8, 2009 wrote:
U know your playing WAYY too much when you get ready to teleport to your house in the middle of a long drive. LOL, yah i do this too much.

HIA2W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(HELP, I'M ADDICTED 2 WIZARD101!)
I was at the mall one day and i was waiting on someone to pick me up. I did the first thing that came to mind, try to port back home, didn't work.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
purdueman71 on Nov 27, 2009 wrote:
during school i've started not responding to my real name, humming the music in the game, covered the jewels on my rings and other jewelry with paper and putting the school symbols on them, and writing short stories on funny times on wizard101.

I'M ADDICTED AND SO IS MY DAD AND MOM AND SISTERS! PLUS MY COUSIN! I'VE GOT EVERYONE I KNOW PERSONALLY ADDICTED! HELP ME I'M A INTERNET PUSHER! :(
Best way to get un-addicted is to don't play it for about a month since your somewhere that doesn't have internet.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
1: Never leave the computer.
2: Pale as a vampire.
3: Don't go outside.
4: Don't talk much outside Wizard101.
5: Act like a Necromancer.
6: See undead.
7: Have build graves in my backyard.
8: Have started plating.
9: Like the dark.

And # 10: Stay up all night and day without any sleep!

Survivor
Mar 03, 2014
vicsuri on Oct 6, 2009 wrote:
Here's a few:

Quitting your job to play

Being a subscriber and buying $80 worth of crowns every time you buy crowns

Insist to be called the name of your wizard

Have millions of accounts filled with grandmasters

Imagining casting a spell and damaging someone's health when they tick you off (I know I've done that)

Making your own wizard101 commercials

Sending repeated invites to your friend and family for the crowns

Buying every single crown item there is all over the spiral

Trying to create a hallusionation in your mind of merle ambrose giving you a quest

Pressing the enter button and looking confused when a chat box doesn't come up

Screaming "I NEED HELP FIGHTING MALISTARE" in a busy street

Dressing up in wizard clothes

and last but not least: Trying to find a troll and when you don't saying "HERE TROLLY TROLLY TROLLY!"
I have said i need a membership for fighting malistair

Survivor
Mar 03, 2014
Once i was walking along the street and i saw i horse that was black so i went to the owner and said can you gift me.

Also when i was five i had a dream while camping and i was on a place called skull island ( off of pirate 101) and there were skeletal pirates, frogs, and walking sharks. I think i may be psycic if i see that and three things were right.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2014
Destiny Dodger Dra... on Mar 10, 2010 wrote:
You've been playing to much when:

1 You go up to some older person in the store and say "Did I get called back to Grizzleheim yet Mr. Ambrose?"

2 You point at someones scarf and say "I got mine from a pixie!"

3 Instead of laughing you just say "LOL".

4 Point to a car and say "I want a mount like that!"

5 Someone gets hurt and you throw a toy unicorn at them.

6 You dont know why they didnt like getting hit with a unicorn.
hahahahaha i did the same things!!!

Survivor
Mar 03, 2014
zoromon42 on Mar 15, 2010 wrote:
when you took the time to read every last one of these (guilty)

bonus: when you laughed at almost every single one (guilty)
guilty with both on these

Survivor
Mar 03, 2014
pandalover3 on Apr 3, 2010 wrote:
If you play W101 to much it would be like nameing your dog or cat malistare.
I hated my dog so i named it malistiar bonus it was black like the school colors yea yea yea

Survivor
Jun 16, 2008
When the sky begins to turn that special Wizard101 purply-blue, I look for the swirls of the Spiral ... It makes me smile.

Also, once when I was looking for a parking space at Walmart, I saw a car with a Wizard101 Death wizard decal on it. Inside the store, I had a terribly terribly strong urge to grab the intercom phone at Customer Service and say: "Headmaster Ambrose wishes all Wizards to report to the Customer Service area". That would have been an epic moment. On the way home, I realized that there are Wizards in other games, too, so it truly would have been interesting to see who "answered the call".

Explorer
May 10, 2011
I have some.

1. You see a orange cat and think it is a fire cat.
2. You always draw the school symbols
3. You play all day to get magic
4. When you are sick you try to cast a healing spell on you.

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
My symptoms of playing W101:
-I see a China or Japan theme and think Mooshu.
-I draw the symbols on nearly ALL of everything I own. (Sorry my goldfish!)
-Imagine at least three new magic for W101 every day
-Give up TV
-See a wall and sometimes think I can walk right through it.
- walk to a door and wait for the fire boy and ice girl picture in-between thing
-Know all spells to rank 8 for every school and tell the damage amount, and accuracy
With persistence, anything can be achieved

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
I just had to! These are soooooo funny and I want to do them to! :D

#1: You constantly get grounded from the computer because you play W101 to much. (Guilty)
#2: Your always trying to get your friends to join, even after you've asked them to join about twenty times. (Once again, guilty)
#3: After getting to the last dungeon of the world and being called for dinner you yell: "One sec, I'm in the middle of a battle!" and as soon as you get done move onto the next battle.
#4: All you think about all day is going to play on W101. (Guilty, surprise surprise)
#5: You seriously have a meltdown when your computer is taken away and you can't play on W101. (Guilty...)
#6: When you get mad at people you yell: "I'M CALLING MALISTAIRE!" and stomp off.
#7: You almost want to punch your computer when you can't finish a super-hard dungeon but you don't because this is your only way to get on W101. XD
#8: when your friend gets a cool drop you want it really bad and start farming the boss for two hours a day to get the drop, and as soon as you get it your friend gets another really cool drop...
#9: You totally freak out when your in the spot in battle because you think a Cyclops is gonna attack you.
#10: When you start forgetting things because all your memory is taken up by W101 thoughts. Hey, did I tell you about how one way to know you play W101 to much is when you get grounded really often...

Katie Moonflame, girl of

Survivor
Aug 11, 2011
carterma on Sep 19, 2009 wrote:

Does anyone else find themselves humming the music in the Commons and not even realizing it until someone else asks, "What's that you're humming?"

That is the only one I'm guilty of . Actually I don't think anyone has really noticed yet.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2013
when somebody says troll, or a animal you think of a animal in wizard 101

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
lifedude2002 on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
heres another one

blaming the teachers of ravenwood, snowing: come on greyrose! lightning storm: balestrom..... a house has a fire related accident: ah someone get falmea! you see a lot a plants: oh moolinda, some of your finest work! in a library: cyrus would love this place.... you see some plants withering: dworgyn! how could you!
One day i was doing that at my brother's houset and he was like, "Um sis, what are you doing?" And i replied,"Blaming the ravenwood teachers on different things, duh"

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
Courtney2834 on Feb 3, 2014 wrote:
1- whenever someone walks through a door, when I'm behind them you run to get the door before it closes so you don't end up in another realm ( may sound silly but it happens to me all the time)
2- you play at LEAST 2 hours a day no matter what
3- even if its snowing outside for the first time in years, your playing wizard101
4- you run home from the bus everyday and can already hear the ravenwood music
5- your purpose in life is to play wizard101
6- you hug a tree and get splinters for moolinda woo
7- your friend finally pries you away from the computer screen and asks you if you want to plant something and you reply: sure let me get my ninja fig seeds!
8- you've played long enough when you see your friends dog you instantly think: heck hound!!! ( that spell has killed me five times in a row )
9- you have become the best typer in your technology class because of texting so much in the game
10- you know 101 ways to fix your computer from experiencing tons of crashes while your playing wizard101
11- your walking across the street, Then freak out when you remeber a mob could apear from anywhere
12- your science teacher has been trying to explain The solar system, but you keep arguing its called the spiral and consists of the worlds:
Wizard city
Krokotopia
Marleybone
Mooshu
Wysteria
Grizzlehine
Dragon spyre
Celestia
Zafaria
Avalon
And Azteca
- Michelle spirit whisper lvl 81
(3) I don't get much snow where i live and one time there was so much snow it wasn't funny. I was playing wizard101 and didn't even bother about the snow.(11) I was walk...er running across the street to avoid getting attack by a monster.(9) My mom used to be the best typer in the house, now i am since i'm typing so much in wizard101 and on the wizard101 message boards.(2) And prying me away from the computer is pretty much impossible because i try to play for like, 4 hours, ok, maybe 2 hours, but you get the point right?

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
I have a few.

1:Having crazy wizard101 dreams

2:Find yourself begging for a wizard101 card in front of EVERYBODY

3:Ignoring your favorite show to play wizard101 or at least be on the message boards

4:Someone says that the're going to your favorite place and you say: No, i want to play wizard101

5: You're on vacation and come to find that the hotel doesn't have internet and you start crying

6:The only time you stop playing wizard101 is to make your food and go to the bathroom.

That's it, hope you find my ideas interesting, if not, i don't mind And feel free to quote.

~Main wizard, Elizabeth Deathtamer of the death class level 30 as of when posted~

Survivor
Aug 11, 2011
Bluestar0713 on May 27, 2014 wrote:
I have a few.

3:Ignoring your favorite show to play wizard101 or at least be on the message boards

4:Someone says that the're going to your favorite place and you say: No, i want to play wizard101

5: You're on vacation and come to find that the hotel doesn't have internet and you start crying

6:The only time you stop playing wizard101 is to make your food and go to the bathroom.

That's it, hope you find my ideas interesting, if not, i don't mind And feel free to quote.

~Main wizard, Elizabeth Deathtamer of the death class level 30 as of when posted~
I feel you on that last one.

( I had to)

James Iceglade level 26

Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
Ok I know this is kinda addicted alert but.......... When my professor Asked me what i did over the weekend i said, and i quote, " Not much, i got to lvl 100 and learned my new shift spell." his face was : And i was laughing so hard.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
PheonixLover on May 21, 2014 wrote:
I just had to! These are soooooo funny and I want to do them to! :D

#1: You constantly get grounded from the computer because you play W101 to much. (Guilty)
#2: Your always trying to get your friends to join, even after you've asked them to join about twenty times. (Once again, guilty)
#3: After getting to the last dungeon of the world and being called for dinner you yell: "One sec, I'm in the middle of a battle!" and as soon as you get done move onto the next battle.
#4: All you think about all day is going to play on W101. (Guilty, surprise surprise)
#5: You seriously have a meltdown when your computer is taken away and you can't play on W101. (Guilty...)
#6: When you get mad at people you yell: "I'M CALLING MALISTAIRE!" and stomp off.
#7: You almost want to punch your computer when you can't finish a super-hard dungeon but you don't because this is your only way to get on W101. XD
#8: when your friend gets a cool drop you want it really bad and start farming the boss for two hours a day to get the drop, and as soon as you get it your friend gets another really cool drop...
#9: You totally freak out when your in the spot in battle because you think a Cyclops is gonna attack you.
#10: When you start forgetting things because all your memory is taken up by W101 thoughts. Hey, did I tell you about how one way to know you play W101 to much is when you get grounded really often...

Katie Moonflame, girl of
Okay, number 3 i have to admit, that's exactly what i do, but you want to finish the dungeon so as long as your parents aren't watching, they just think it's a super long battle.

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
Bluestar0713 on May 27, 2014 wrote:
I have a few.

I would have to agree to #2 and #6.I ignored/missed my favorite show just to play Wizard101, and make and eat food,and also go to the bathroom(haha)

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
I adore wizard101 its kinda my life
sorry i have to go play wizard101 now bye

Amydarkcloud out

Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
I now for sure I play too much because: when I finished my s s test I drew a battle symbol on the bak with ninja pigs. Also when I was grounded I was so deprived I asked my mom to play and I would sit right next to her and tell herEXACTLY what to do

Survivor
Jan 25, 2013
Taco5754 on Jan 4, 2010 wrote:
OK, boy do i have a few!

You play wizard101 to much when:

During go Fish you ask "Got any Satyrs?"
When you fall off your bike you look for your Pixie.
You yell at your Dog for not giving you the Infection spell
You are scared of India because you think all the decorated elephats are thousands of Jade Onis
When walking anywhere you always stay on the sidewalk.
You see a guy with dredlocks and scream "MALEISTAIR!"
You ask your parents how much XP you get for taking out the Trash.
You ask the store onwer "what stats come with the Red Sweater?"
You report your cat to the cops saying it's part of the O'leary Gang.
You are me. JK! not
yes!
i have done some of those

Survivor
Jun 12, 2014
carterma on Sep 19, 2009 wrote:

Does anyone else find themselves humming the music in the Commons and not even realizing it until someone else asks, "What's that you're humming?"

Oh goodness, I think we've all been there! One too many times I have caught myself humming the music, forgetting I am the only one that can hear it!