Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Top 10 Ways You Know You’ve Been Playing Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 07, 2009
1. when you're on for three hours and don't realize it
2. when you start having dreams about the game
3. when you have more friends in-game to talk to than you do Irl
4. when you have wizard 101 computer wallpaper :-o
5. when Wizard 101 is set as your homepage and/or is pinned to your taskbar
6. when you hook up with your old schoolmates in-game without knowing it until you speak to them Irl
7. when you've convinced your parents,siblings,friends and boy/girl friend to play so you can battle with them/beat them in a pvp/earn crowns
8. when you take twenty minutes at the dinnertable talking nonstop about the game using words like "pips" "pvp" "necromancer/pyromancer/thaumaturge/etc..." "teleport" and "one-hit-k.o." completely oblivious to the fact that everyone is staring at you blankly and has no clue what you're saying
9. when you finally defeat a boss after an hour of playing, stand up and yell "Take that you little troll! Epic pownage! " and everyone stares at you funny :?
10. when you spend an entire day from 10:00 am to 12:00am doing nothing but playing wizard 101

I am a Magus Necromancer (and proud to be) named Sarai Skullhunter who looks kinda scary but I love friending people especially with text chat if you don't mind my quirky geekiness :D and if you do find and friend me make sure you like jokes cuz I luuuuv makin people laugh and if you don't you'll probably hear my infamous "this is where you laugh. ha. ha. ha. see? it's not that hard. ha ha ha try it with me lol :)"

and btw I have done all ten of these things with the addition of spending all my tip money on the game and taking over my moms computer every summer lol don't judge me

See you in the game!

Defender
May 15, 2010
supersnake1000 wrote:
kadyanne wrote:
when you were able to beat marleybone in 8 hrs in ONE DAY

Not that i (cough) know someone who did that X coughs X
lol thats me :P
I fit Krok in there, too. Except it passed midnight. But still.

Defender
May 15, 2010
hermionejeangrange... wrote:
Here's a few...

1. your best friend quits wizard101 because he/she can hear everything about the game from you

2. you are a member but you still spend over 50 dollars a year on crowns

3. you'd rather play than go outside with your friend on a beautiful day

4. you take pictures of everything you see and like

5. you dream that you are your character

6. you watch as many wizard101 youtube videos as possible in one day

7. you buy a note pad and call it your "Official Wizard101 Guide Notebook"

8. your reward for doing anything your parents want you to is wizard101 related

9. you get at least 5 people you know hooked

10. whenever you go to the mall, you automatically look for the wizard101 gift cards

11. your parents say that if you talk about wizard101 anymore, they'll delete your account

12. you beg untill you get your text/open chat turned on

13. you make a wizard101 calendar, complete with drawings and pictures

14. you wish that somebody would make a wizard101 movie for theaters

15. you record everything with your ipod/camera, even though you dont have a youtube account to post it on

I'm definetly addicted.......
Most people are worse than 50 dollars a year. I have managed 120 in a day.

Defender
May 15, 2010
leda789 wrote:
You know when you have been playing wiz 101 too much when:

1. You go to your local pet store and ask if they have any fire cats.

2. You run into people and punch them to get gold and XP (aka being in a battle).

3. Whenever you see an old person you ask them," Hey Merle! Do you have a quest for me?"

4. You go behind every water fall you see to find a secret cave.

5. You have like 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 gold.

6. When you do LARP with wiz 101 (Live Action Role Playing).

I'm jasmine lifesword add me 8)
The amount of coins caps at 250,000.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
carterma wrote:

Does anyone else find themselves humming the music in the Commons and not even realizing it until someone else asks, "What's that you're humming?"

So many times, throughout all the worlds.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
when you have been playing for four days and are already level ten (like me.)

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
6 You jump on a hippos back and then realize its not a Hippogriff

5 You pick flowers, sticks, rocks, ect. from your back yard and try to build a carousel out of it

4 You play more than 10 hours straight

3 You dye you pet orange and yellow so it will look like a heckhound or fire cat

2 When you see you pet you think its a monster so you take out all the ice cubes out of your freezer and start chucking it at your pet and scream *AVALANCHE!* (I really did not do this its just a joke i do not want you to do or try this to any animal please)

1 If all your characters are lvl 80

~WolfSunstaff~ Pyromancer Lvl 50
"Every wizard starts as a spark and grows into a wildfire."

Survivor
May 08, 2010
I always find myself humming the music to the commons.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
Often when i see people in cowls that look like krokotopian cowls. My mind says "Are they from krokotopia" for one second and then my mind starts thinking about wizard101.

Luis Moonflame- adept conjurer, lvl 22

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
blizardwarp100 wrote:
when you have been playing for four days and are already level ten (like me.)
I got to lvl 17 in one day lol

Wolf Silver Spear ~ master Pyro

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
you laugh at all of these because you relate

:-) :-o :-o

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Number one way: When you decide to sit hours everyday just hoarding reagents like sunstone so that when the next crafting quest comes out, you can be like "HA! SUCKERS! :D" while everyone is complaining on the forums about how difficult it is. -cough- amber -cough-

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
When someone faints or misses something you say oops I must've stunned him.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2011
googuylol67 wrote:
i've got 3 ways to tell if you played wizard101 too much:

1. miss a day of school so you can play wizard 101 for 24 hours
2. act like Merle Abrose in front of EVERYBODY
3. say your name is the name of your pet on wizard 101

For rule number 3

Hi, nice to meet you, my name is lord cookie, what is yours?

Survivor
Sep 01, 2011
googuylol67 wrote:
i've got 3 ways to tell if you played wizard101 too much:

1. miss a day of school so you can play wizard 101 for 24 hours
2. act like Merle Abrose in front of EVERYBODY
3. say your name is the name of your pet on wizard 101

For rule number 3

Hi, nice to meet you, my name is lord cookie, what is yours?

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
IKL626 wrote:
Here's my top ten:

10. You see someone wave a stick and you say: "Wow! What spell are you gonna use?"

9. You see a dog and go: "Aww, the little doggy Orthrus!"

8. When you walk past a big tree, you try and walk into it. Weirdly, one time I tried this and I found a door inside

7. You begin to buy tons of weird stuff for your house, including a pet salamander, which then eats your cat.

6. When you see a fire, you shout: "HELEPHANT!!"

5. You train your pet dog to cast a spell, not the best idea in the world.

4. You turn your bedroom into a dorm room, then put every single weird thing you own into it, turning the room into a very odd place.

3. Every time you go to the beach you start searching for a talking waterfall.

2. You start annoying your friends 'cause you keep saying: "Let's go fight Malistaire."

1. You're walking down the street and you see someone step on an ant and then you say: "COOL! Nice mount!"

Jasmine IceBringer thinks ant mounts are a good idea.

There is no way you found a door in a tree.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Uh oh. I'm in a lot of trouble...

Jasmine FireBlade lvl 77 pyromancer
Jessica SparkleGem lvl 70 thaumaturge

Oh and if you ever find me i'm extremely random.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
1. You attempt to cast a spell with a twig.
2. You dream about your characters at least twice a week
3. You attempt to dress up as something related to Wizard101 on Halloween
4. You find a brick and say: Ooh! Look! A stone block!
5. You beg for crowns almost every month (uh oh)
Well thats all i got for now..

Jasmine FireBlade lvl 77 pyromancer
Jessica SparkleGem lvl 70 thaumaturge

Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
Here's My Top Ten:

1. When you have open or text chat and notice you type like 65 mph.

2. When you wake up in the morning eat, brush your teeth, and take a shower then get on wizard101 and find yourself being yelled at because its already 4:00 AM.

3. When you see that you have a full friends list and have to delete people to add new people to your friends list.

4. When you find yourself talking outloud at school or out in public a strategy to defeat Jabberwock.

5.When you try to make a poster for W101 to put up in your school to make more friends in W101.

6. When you start playing and have a membership to start off with and find out your already lvl 37 in one day.

7. When you ask your parents for a card crafting table so you can make a treasure card snow angel.

8. When you decorate your room with all the gift cards you bought for W101 on a wall and make a sign for it and glue it on your wall to finish your "Cards Of Fame" wall.

9. When you doze off during a quiz trying to figure out battle strategies in your head while taking a test.

10. When you find yourself talking to a tree thinking its Bartelby.

Wow I have done 1,2,3,6,and 9 in W101 related stuff. Thats kinda weird.
Wellz if ya see me, my name is Nicole WaterBreeze, a lvl 52 thaumaturge that has a weird personality and loves to make people laugh.
(P.S. Actually theres one more I should add to this list, that you suddenly remember how to spell these magical words and spells and start using that spelling in school for a fantasy story and end up getting an A+)

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
I love Wizard101, but basically the only thing I've done on the list was having a dream about leveling up...

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
LOL! I just recently got a 2 month membership for the game, and I realize that its REALLY hard to not get addicted to Wizard101! My brother says he sometimes dreams about him wizard (hint hint) and he just loves the game. He even started calling me "Journeyman Thaumaturge" based on my level! So I guess we are both officially hooked! :D :D

Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
carterma wrote:

Does anyone else find themselves humming the music in the Commons and not even realizing it until someone else asks, "What's that you're humming?"

allllll day bro!

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
You finish up at school or the store and go to press the "Home" button.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2009
I have an orthrus pet on my myth wizard and I dreamed I leveled it up to Adult. Then the next morning when I go to play and expect an adult orthrus it was a baby!

And yes I know my username is ridiculous I made it when I was young and actually liked hannah montana!

Laura Owltail lvl 80 fire
Fiona Stardust lvl 56 myth
Heather lvl 37 life
Tiffany Shadowriver lvl 30 storm
Stephanie Frostflower lvl 27 ice
Autumn Spiritthistle lvl 16 death
P.S. I had Jennifer Goldenblade lvl 45 balance but i deleted her for a death wizard. :-o

Survivor
Mar 20, 2012
I have done all those things even thinking im a real wizard i play way too much i have a piggy bank full of money to buy the epic bundle an other stuff :( :( :? :?