Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Top 10 Ways You Know You’ve Been Playing Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 12, 2009
I know all the spells that my friend tries to mention. In other words, he says the three headed thing, I say hydra. He says myth's strongest power, I say medusa, he says no, the other one, I say, no I think i have it right.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
hunteray09 wrote:
When you are talking to someone and accidentally say lol to something funny. yeah epic fail but it happened to me XD.

That happened to me once! i was kinda confused after i said it though XD

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
hunteray09 wrote:
When you are talking to someone and accidentally say lol to something funny. yeah epic fail but it happened to me XD.

I almost said XD once too XD

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
When you think everything on this message board is normal!

Explorer
Nov 14, 2010
Garrett15141 wrote:
hunteray09 wrote:

That happened to me once! i was kinda confused after i said it though XD

me too! It was so hard to explain to my friends why i said it XD. Like i have a parrot at home and now he repeats everything he hears from wizard 101! He has been listening to W101 too much because he says lol, XD, and some phrases or sentences from the teachers I hated it when he learned the word Pity from Cyrus, everytime i said " darnit! i fizzled." My parrot would say "*sqwuake* Pity*sqwuake* XD" Yes i am seriose thank you Cyrus for bringing that one me! I will be sure too prank you with my friends from the storm school

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
here are some thing im guilty of

- imagne a black dog with brown spots as firce hound

-think a cat bandit sneaks into the house and fails

-think about beating up ninja pigs while im reading this... hey! just got one

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
when you're thinking about W101 24/7.

I am even thinking about what i do next in W101 when i am in school! XD o yeah and once i started touching nothing in the lower left of my sight to try to open the book. o yeah and when i was hiking on a mountain on the way down i picked up a branch and used it as my staff and tried to cast an imp on my dad.

Julia Skysmith lvl 33 life wizard (main wizard)
Samantha Stormbringer level 17 storm
Alexis Dreamforge level 9 balance
Miranda Icebringer level 6 ice

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
one time, i was playing a game and started a file. it asked for the name and i was so tempted to type my wizards name so i did it. i sometimes also sleep before dad just to play

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
here are other reasons:

you avoid the rifts because youre afraid orthrus or medusa is coming out and/or you blame myth wizards

you mention something about wizard101 in another game (someone elses guilty)

at carnival, you see someone dressed as a satyr and you shout! HEAL ME! IM HURT!

you stay away from lamps

when its lightning, you think "storm lord is at it again"

you see at a dark round ceiling and shout "LIGHTNING BATS! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!"

when you see lots of grain and bark in the forest, you think an earth walker is trappen inside

you hear stories about greek history and think "they copied wizard101"

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
Magicbubble wrote:
Hahahaha. I know this is a fun game and all but after i got my guy to legendary it kinda lost it's addictivness. Now i have nothing to do except help friends.

i guess youre right. one time, i was gonna defeat lord nightshade and a legendary just came in the dungeon and helped me out without even asking

Explorer
May 25, 2009
Top ten!

1: you read all the comments
2:you laugh at almost all the comments.
3:you have an illusion that your dog can talk and he says "hello i have a very important quest for you young wizard"!
4:you scream at the floor till you stop fizzling.
5:you made up your own storyline for w101
6:you never take a step in the street unless you have a good high lvl friend.
7:you always tell your best friend about "oh my gosh this happened to me on w101 today"!
8:you take 1 step in the street infront of a car expecting a battle because your dog gave you a quest to kill cars and you didnt expect to get ran over.
9:you go outside and you sit on the grass and you all of the sudden seeing blue misty looking things float around.
10:you think you see malistaire because this guy had black clothes on. but irl he said hey miss how are you doing? and in your imagination he said i will kill Merle Ambrose someday but looks like ill have to start with you!
11:you went hunting one day and you found a wolf pack snooping around in the snow so you immediately say omg ICEHOUNDS! an then they eat you or become your friends your choice xD!

ScarletDrakeRider-lvl35-ice/life

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
i KNOW i played wizard101 too much because once in a while, i go to my friend to ask him if he got his membership yet

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
When someone asks you where you got your clothes you say: Last Year I got them from so and so... That's happened to me loads X. x

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Firefan02 wrote:
You've read every single one just to find out how addicted you are... (Guilty :D )

lol not yet but i will. many of these do not match me, but i do know that i am addicted kind of hard not to be. thanks kingsisle for making a game so addictive and fun! Also i have been bugging my sister about it, it seems to be the only thing on my mind. my sister probably wishes i would just be quiet, but i don't know how she is not as addicted as i am.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
yugidude1 wrote:
zoromon42 wrote:
when you took the time to read every last one of these (guilty)

bonus: when you laughed at almost every single one (guilty)

i am guilty as charged for those two things

lol me too

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
most of these things have not happened to me yet, but i know i am addicted who would not be? w101 is always on my mind, i even wake up early just to play it. a friend and i both play it and all we can talk about when we are together is w101. i even made up a make belief story line with my characters as if they were real

Madison Liferider level forty life
Kaitlyn Dragonbreaker level forty two balance
Kaitlyn Iceriver level fifth ty ice

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Once i had a dream I was my wizard and I accidentally bumped in to a troll

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
MAGFIRE wrote:
Once i had a dream I was my wizard and I accidentally bumped in to a troll

i hope you got your leviathan attack in your deck

Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
One day I beat the Bone Keeper boss in Krokotopia. When I went to sleep I dreamed up the exact same battle, but when I defeated the Bone Keeper he was still alive and shooting spells at me, even though it said he 0 health. I woke up freaking out that I hadn't beat him, got on Wizard101, looked at my spell quest and said "YES!" WHen the quest wasn't there.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Here are some ways to know if your playing Wizard101 too much:

1. Your parents say your grounded and you try to use the computer at your school to play Wizard101

2. You try to turn off the TV by trying to press the "Escape" button which doesn't exist at that time

3. Make wands out of sticks and try to sell them to innocent bystanders

4. Eating a banana and you say "Why am I eating pet food?" (You know, the pet food King Banana?"

5. Your mother sees you outside in the lawn, trying the grow Stinkweed but you say "Where's the teeth?"

6. When you see a tree and try to go inside it

7. Try to do the Wizard101 dance

8. Get a puppy, paint it red and tan, and say "Hey, a heckhound! Where's your doghouse?"

9. Put "(Wizard101 Name), the best wizard in the country!" at the end of emails

10. You get sent to therapy when your siblings see you with those hats that has drinks on the side, sitting in your room, dressed in your wizard costume, playing Wizard101, for 8 days straight without going to the bathroom

Number 6 happened to me

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
Was just going to say thanks. I really needed to laugh. But my daughter, who also plays, came up with another.

Your Grandmother wants you and you say "Yes Professor Greyrose, I'll be there just as soon as I can."

Actually my daughter and I do think that Pro. Greyrose seems to be a grandmotherly type.

Thanks again for lifting my spirits through laughter.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
tamster45 wrote:
Oh boy, I am in trouble,lol. Well my husband and I both just bought a new laptop for this game. We have the network set up now, and we are about to set up the family account so that I can help him out on his wizard. My first wizard is a grandmaster so is on vacation right now, and my second wizard is level 44 and working on the final crafting quest and grizzleheim. I havent had a chance to read the other ones, but oh my so far it is us to a tee. Well I guess we are offically addicted. Have a great day everyone. See you in the Spiral. :)
well I'm getting a laptop play on the game to. But its because are main computer is a secure server where you can only do research. Well, before we got security I played wizard101 4-5 a week but now I can't :( . So my sister and I(we share an account cause we made together) saved up are money until we had enough for a laptop! :D

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
you know you've be playing to much when KI has no record of you logging off.

Defender
May 31, 2009

Though maybe having Dreams about your characters should slide in there someplace.

I have dreams all the time about my character and her friends :D. They always involve a guy named Nexas in them, though... have no idea who he is.

One way you know you've been playing Wizard101 too much: You call people that look like the characters their name (like you call a kid that looks like Malorn Ashthorn, Malorn Ashthorn!)

I also have picked up random pieces of stuff that represent reagents... and I stole the black pearl off my mom's necklace and said "NOW I CAN CRAFT THE SWORD!"

Also, one last thing... when I get in fights with people I pick up a stick and pretend to cast spells at them XD

Sabrina
Legendary Thaumaturge
Author of The Chosen Three fanfic

~See you in the Spiral!~

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
You know your addicted to wizard 101 when you hide in your room all day and tell your parents your doing homework when infact your actually making another wizard101 account to go along with your other three!