Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Plz!!!!! I Can't go through the next door in

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
my next quest is clean sweep to defeat walking dead but when i went to dojo town to i bet the boss in there and it wont let me go through the next door idk why i only have two quest left there and there both to defeat walking dead in town of sorrow. i would really appreciate it if someone could respond a.s.a.p because ive been trying to figure it out for a long time already.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
brezzoner wrote:
my next quest is clean sweep to defeat walking dead but when i went to dojo town to i bet the boss in there and it wont let me go through the next door idk why i only have two quest left there and there both to defeat walking dead in town of sorrow. i would really appreciate it if someone could respond a.s.a.p because ive been trying to figure it out for a long time already.

The map is wrong, the walking dead is not reached from the dojo. Go out the gate that is on the right as you enter the town, and past the ghosts, turn right at the first intersection, and keep going till the next T-intersection...you will see them there. I think there are 3 of them walking in a loop.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
Clean Sweep (100 gold, 2030 XP)
- Defeat 10 Walking Deads
Clean House (206 gold, 2840 XP, hat)
- Light all three candles in Fushiko's house
- We have to fight a pair of enemies after each candle and the last one is
Fushiko. No friend can help us in here because this is a one man quest

I got this information from wizard101central hope it helps