Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feint

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
I'm tired of seeing other schools use feint, i was in pvp the other and had 1v1 this storm guy , he used storm trap element blade and feint, right before i could get my storm shields i was dead. Clearly to be honest only death should have feint, we need it too make our attacks stronger since were not a power school. Maybe they should let them have curse instead idk 8) give me your opinion

Grandmaster Death Ian Darkshade 8)

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
drewoods527 wrote:
I'm tired of seeing other schools use feint, i was in pvp the other and had 1v1 this storm guy , he used storm trap element blade and feint, right before i could get my storm shields i was dead. Clearly to be honest only death should have feint, we need it too make our attacks stronger since were not a power school. Maybe they should let them have curse instead idk 8) give me your opinion

Grandmaster Death Ian Darkshade 8)

So your saying you dont have a second school? So what are you spending all your training points on?

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
8) No I'm not saying that,
I'm just saying why couldn't they put curse instead of feint , there's no way in the world that a storm , fire , myth , life, ice and balance character would need that kind of boost seriously.Storm has enough power as it is .

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
i have a life friend who harvest with me just about everyday and she uses feint. it is really helpful for both of us.

Luke Darkblood, Lv.50 Grandmaster Necromncer

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Hi drewoods,

I don't see a problem using Feint. As WizardWarrior pointed out, where did you spent all your training points on?

Entering PvP, you need to have a "Tower Shield" aside from those school shields. Go to Fire school and spent at least 5 Training Points to get this Tower Shield. Also try to put some tower shield or Spirit Armor on your Treasure Card slots as a back up.

With Curse, it's only exclusive to primary school, so there's no way to get it.

So I don't really have a problem with other wizards using Feint. This could help make the game end faster instead of spending too many hours for just 1 game and just to get 10 Arena Tickets.

And when you said "Storm has enough power as it is," yes I believe you, but they just want to make sure that your head really spin after the attack, so they have to use Feint and other traps as well.

Thanks!

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
kristianwildtree wrote:
Go to Fire school and spent at least 5 Training Points to get this Tower Shield.

Tower Shield is Ice.