Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

List of completed quests???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Is there a way to tell what quests I have completed? I noticed that I am missing some badges that are rewarded when all quests on a world are completed. I spent a couple of hours in Wizard City, searching for possible missed quests, buthad no luck.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Hello everyone,

I think about the only way you can tell if you've completed all the quests in the areas, for instance you get the badge Three Street Savior if you complete all the quests in Cyclops Lane, Triton Avenue, and Firecat Alley. However, the only people that would know this are those that have been playing for sometime, I would love to see something implemented in this game in the future of a completed quest page, with directories/ subdirectories in our character profile right in the area where the badges are displayed personally. I am a completist, and would like to see quests I have done as well as not completed that I could tackle, in addition you can also have an instances category as well. For instance, the way in which it can be displayed is like

Wizard City Quests
(Quest Name) - Description and Quest Giver and such.

In addtion to this idea is it gets annoying when you have to back track through areas (not knowing) if the NPC's on the map are still going to have quests available or not, maybe on the Map itself if there is an NPC you can denote in a different color that he has a quest available instead of just guessing and have to run to the NPC to verify, or something displayed in our quest list that is greyed out that we havent accessed yet that way we know there are quests still available for us to do. Just some ideas I hope something happens.

Thanks
Jester15x

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I know about the completion badges. I am looking right now for the Krokosphinx Delver badge, where you have to complete all the Krokosphinx quests. The problem is, I don't know what quest I missed. This is where a list of completed quests would be most beneficial. I am wasting my time trying to go around and check EVERYthing, looking for the possibly ONE quest I have missed.

I don't necessarily need a list of quests that are available. That already exists on at least one of the fansites. I just need a list of the quests I have completed, so I can match that list to the list of quests available on the fansites, in order for me to complete my badges.

Thanks.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
I agree, there should be some way knowing if you completed every quest in every area. I happened to wonder into a shop in marleybone and found a quest there. It was so annoying to realize that mistake. So I then found myself wondering around trying to find out if I missed more.

Please come up with a way to track how many quests there are or how many quests each person will have something has to give.

I didn't even know the library in wizard city had quests. Until a friend told me about it. I was so disappointed because I was working on Marleybone.

I just hope that a staff member sees these messages and gives us some help.