Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

There's a report button, how about a praise button

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 09, 2009
The report button I think tends to get over used.
But how about rewarding good players?
A praise button and a brief explaination and that player gets points of some kind.

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
Hmm, sounds good, but the idea needs some work, it would be spammed between friends, I think, that most would go far enough to stage something to get some points.
Possible Point Rewards:
Angelic Clothing
Rare, or unique spells
Angel pets(Say, and angel version of a ninja pig)

Explorer
Sep 09, 2009
If they could track it, one vote per player for one player in a set time period. And moderated.

Defender
May 31, 2009
for the praise button thing, i think you should get like, to create something for wizard101 to add to the game and you should get 1000 crowns. thats what i think.

Defender
Jun 17, 2009
well

i think the rewarding system is good but it could be staged i would prefer if they had a degree of things like bannable situations gives 5 points etc goes down the chain..

Survivor
Nov 05, 2009
Awgeewhiz wrote:
The report button I think tends to get over used.
But how about rewarding good players?
A praise button and a brief explaination and that player gets points of some kind.
thats a good idea i always never report someone for no reason and i dont get anything for giving bad people chances for breaking rules i just wish i can get a reward :(