Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How often do you play Wizard101?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Hello my dears,

I have noticed that Krokotopia is always full of Wizards, and I expect the other worlds of the Spiral are just as busy! I am curious to know how often you play Wizard101 during the week, even if it is not in Krokotopia .

Results

How often do you play Wizard101?
Not much 6%
Once a week 4%
Couple times a week 16%
Almost every day 51%
It's all I do! 22%

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
Survivor
May 31, 2008
I play almost every day, even if sometimes for just a few minutes.

I need to find more Black Pearls.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
I would play all the time if it worked all the time. I am talking about the arrow thing disappearing. I play most of the day and night when it is working

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
Defender
Mar 09, 2009
I play at least six days a week, usually after 9:00 pm - ?

Blake FireHammer

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Well I must say I use to play every moment I could. But when they ran the contest for facebook, which I was very leary about, I did sign up and sorry to say I got hooked on a few of there games, for now. I am a grandmaster so I am okay with being away for a short time. I will be back soon, but right now I am having a great time farming on a virtual farm. Now I only play once a week, but as soon as I max. out on my farm I will be back to every moment I have. Thanks for the great game wizard101 and I cant wait for the new mounts to come out.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
This is the only thing i do in my free time so after school i play during dinner i play after homework i play i play nonstop 24/7

PS love the mounts PPS i gonna get mine in gold! :D PPS you rock!

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
I play ALMOST every moment i have, You see if my cousin comes over i eitherp aly with him outside or we play for hours on W101 either one but i mean i play all day pretty much if i wanna take a break ill take a break watch some TV and snack and then come back and play lol.

Explorer
Mar 19, 2009
lolz i play whenever i can! the only times i don't play is if i am at school or grounded rofl.