Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does any one know where to find the crafting blade

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I have been searching for a while now to find the blades that I need to start crafting does any one know where to find them? I am not even sure where to go or to look for them.

Can any one help with this?

Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
You buy the recipe from the lady or man depending what quest your working on. The person who gave you the quest in fact.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
From what I read with the woman that told me that I have find the crafting blades and once I craft them then bring them back to her.

Now I am asking again where do you find the blades for this quest.

Can any one help me with this?

Thanks

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
This is true for each crafting quest except for the crafting quests in Dragonspyre. For some reason, you get the recipe from someone in Mooshu for those.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
smvb wrote:
This is true for each crafting quest except for the crafting quests in Dragonspyre. For some reason, you get the recipe from someone in Mooshu for those.

Let me try this again, I can not get any other crafting quests until I am able to find the crafting blades in Wizard City. Is there any one that can tell me where to find them?

I thank everyone so far with there help on the others but I can not find the blades that I need to do the first quest.

Can any one help me with that?????

Thanks

Hero
May 27, 2009
Are you a little confused? You need to CRAFT the blades, not FIND them. You need to FIND the ingredients and then use the Basic Crafting Table that Eudora gave you. I hope that you placed it in your dorm room (or house if you already have one of those).

Does that help?

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
Let's see if this will make sense. You have a quest to craft Daggers of Absolution right? You need to first buy the recipe to make them from Eudora Tangle tree and then find the ingredients either by hunting or reagent vendor or in the bazaar. Then make them at the crafting table. You won't find the blades in wiz city you need to make them. I hope that helps you out.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
First you should look at what the quest says and see if that gives you a hint. Second click the help button and see if she tells you anything. If it's something you have to get from a fight, go fight some of whatever it is. If it's something you have to craft you'll need the recipe which you buy from her. If it's something you already have the recipe for and you have to craft it, make sure you've put the crafting table in your dorm/house and you can look at the recipe to see what reagents you need. I can't help you in much more detail than that because I don't know the exact quest you're working on. Hope this helps.