Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What happened to my pets stormbat card

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 12, 2008
The snake i recently looted from the gobbler prince, which gives a stormbat cards card has disappeared along with the cards given by the pets in the pet shop. I don't know whats going on, but i liked the fact that my snake actually gave me that card. So if you could, please fix this or atleast grandfather it over like you did my crown gear.

P.S.
Keep that evil nerf beam of utter destruction away from my clothes, i payed cash for them and i should be allowed to keep what i bought in the state they were in when i purchased them.... >_>

Explorer
Dec 12, 2008
Ok, a bit more calm now after freaking out due to rebalancing fears (though that fear still exists ....IN MY SOUL >_> )

Part of the issue was I noticed that there were 2 snakes a snow serpent and an arctic serpent. The arctic serpent was the one with the StormBats Card and the other just a snake. The difference was the snow serpent could be traded and auctioned, yet the arctic could not. And i originally had the snow then obtained the arctic on my myth wizard. The issue here is that the arctic serpent is gone and the pets in the pet shop don't give stormbat cards anymore. If this infact is some kind of change maybe due to not everyone wanting the card in their deck. Why not offer card slot's for pets and allow them to hold treasure cards. It'd Function as another card slot except the treasure card would stay intact as long as your pet had it equipped. Now while this sounds cool I do believe some cards shouldn't be allowed in pets.