Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my lost password

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
i am using my little bros account because my CHANGED PASSWORD IS NOT WORKING ON THE GAME OR THE WEBSITE! idk why its not working i keep typing in my password but it does not work. I lend my account for a friend for a little and i said only once but he goes on it a millions of times and now i can play it ever again! some plz response so quickly!!!!!!!

LVL 33 Luke StarSong

PS: my friend galen light haven STOP USING MY ACCOUNT! XD lol sry ty

plz respond soon guys

Administrator
Young Wizard, what part of "do not give your password to anyone" was unclear?

We have stated repeatedly that exchange of usernames and passwords is a ban-able offense.

You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for any use of your password to gain access to your account and your account information. If you disclose your password to any other person, it is at your own risk.

Mr Lincoln has been alerted to the situation, but due to the fact that you gave our your password willingly, and admittedly, your account may not be recoverable. You can email Mr Lincoln at support@wizard101.com to begin the investigation into your account.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-