Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Staffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
i was wondering what are the staffs that have fans like the ones were it has a gem stone and a little fan behind it like one name is staff or rejuvinaion i was wondering if there are any other staffs with fans and were to get them

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
btm82 wrote:
i was wondering what are the staffs that have fans like the ones were it has a gem stone and a little fan behind it like one name is staff or rejuvinaion i was wondering if there are any other staffs with fans and were to get them

Have you gone to the Bazaar and looked at the pictures of all the staves there? Even if you can't afford, you can sort by level (assume lvl 35-40 for MS) and drool over what you want to farm :)

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
Those staffs with the little fans are not dropped in MooShu, only Marleybone. Mooshu has its own cool wands and staffs! :P

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
You can get them in these 2 places 1 Marleybone (A lot of bosses drop them I got mine from Crusher so if you want one try fighting him.) 2 Just go to Bazzar and buy one. But you have to be level 30 to use it. If you ask me fighting is a funner way to earn stuff because its a challenge.

Thomas Asheyes
Level: 39
School: Fire