Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halloween Party!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Place:Nightside
Date and time:October 30, 4P.M.
Central time
Host: James Thunderblade
If any of you have connections with the friendly necromancer please invite him. Costume contest: winner will win some rare storm treasure cards (including storm lord, triton, wild bolt, etc.) Be there, be there, be there! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) 8) ;) :-) :-) :-D :-P

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Woops! forgot to tell you guys it will be in the pixie realm area 1. Hope to see a lot of people there. :-)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
irishfanpro wrote:
Place:Nightside
Date and time:October 30, 4P.M.
Central time
Host: James Thunderblade
If any of you have connections with the friendly necromancer please invite him. Costume contest: winner will win some rare storm treasure cards (including storm lord, triton, wild bolt, etc.) Be there, be there, be there! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) 8) ;) :-) :-) :-D :-P

You do realize that 4PM central is still class time for the west coast (2pm)?
Maybe you should push it back an hour or so? I mean, Friday night people stay up later, but there is still school (and work for the more mature).

Say, if you start at 5pm central (still only 6 pm east, it is 3 pm west, still a bit early, but...) that means a party of 3 hours at least before anyone turns into a pumpkin (we don't want to carve up anyone :-) )

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
I will be there and bring my best treasure cards for fun to show off

see you there!!!

name: oran wildbreath
school:fire
secondary school: death
level:33 (though might be 34 or 35 when i get there )
fave boss: Meoiarty (sorry if i spelled wrong)
least fave boss: kraken
(sorry for all the info I'm just really bored :D :D :D )

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Im hoping that since ravenwood got the party decorations, nightside will get Halloween decorations! If anyplace should get it.. it should be nightside!

HINT HINT KI!

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Hi, I am new to the Message Boards, but I, Miranda Mistheart, will be coming to this Halloween Party! :D How many costume winners can their be?

-Miranda Mistheart

P.S. Nightside is a GREAT location! Love it!

Hero
May 02, 2009
Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Sorry i haven't answered some of you yet. First, there will be three costume contest winners. Two, eastern time would be five o'clock. Hope that helps. :D

Explorer
Mar 22, 2009
HOOT! a party i will bring my party hat my helephants and a lot more! and my friends! see you there! :D :D :) :-) 8) :? ;-) ;)

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
I can't wait for the party! I will be there! By the way, how much money do those treasure cards sell for? Please add me to your friend list. my name and other stuff is listed below. Also, were did you get the AWESOME treasure cards .

Alex SkyRider
level: 47 (soon to be level 48)
pet: Firezilla (may also be wraith)

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Where did i get the cards you ask? I make them with keen eyes. wow this is getting more popular then i thought! :D