Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bosses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
I think the bosses have to high a health. It is to hard when you have no one that can or wants to help you fight a boss. Especially when you have one or more bosses that have a 7000 or 8000 health that you have to fight at the same time or just one at a time. It is impossible to fight them on your own. I think bosses should be limited to a 4000 limit each. That way there is still enough of a challenge when you have to fight them by yourself. What does everyone else think?

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
azsilver wrote:
I think the bosses have to high a health. It is to hard when you have no one that can or wants to help you fight a boss. Especially when you have one or more bosses that have a 7000 or 8000 health that you have to fight at the same time or just one at a time. It is impossible to fight them on your own. I think bosses should be limited to a 4000 limit each. That way there is still enough of a challenge when you have to fight them by yourself. What does everyone else think?

I totally disagree with you. I fight most of my battles alone and have fought many bosses with large health points. You have to stragize (sp??) and use their vulnerabilities to your advantage. You can tell what they are by the protective shields they put up. Normally, that is where their weakness lays. Also, pay attention to what type of magical boss they are, if they are a myth boss, use other types of spell against them and limit the use of myth spells.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
azsilver wrote:

I totally disagree with you. I fight most of my battles alone and have fought many bosses with large health points. You have to stragize (sp??) and use their vulnerabilities to your advantage. You can tell what they are by the protective shields they put up. Normally, that is where their weakness lays. Also, pay attention to what type of magical boss they are, if they are a myth boss, use other types of spell against them and limit the use of myth spells.
i :-)fought rank 10 big