Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

8 pip spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 27, 2009
I know we all have been contemplating great 8 pip spells and here are my ideas. What do you think?

Myth: Cerberus- 75+300+600 myth damage to all enemies and remove all shields and wards

Balance: Dampen Magic- 580 balance damage to all enemies, enemies cannot earn more then 3 pips, entire battle

Fire: Drake Stampede- 700 fire damage+500 over 3 rounds, stuns enemies 2 rounds, enemies cannot earn pips during this time

Ice: Frozen Wrath- 650 ice damage to all enemies, stuns enemies for 3 rounds, enemies cannot earn pips during this time

Storm: Poseidon- 1500 storm damage (1 enemy), stun enemy fof 3 rounds, enemy cannot earn pips during this time

Life: Heavens Fate- 450 life damage to all enemies, 900 heal to all teammates+spirit absorb

Death: Hades' fury- 650 damage all enemies, convert half to health, -50% accuracy all enemies

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
nlhf1995 wrote:
I know we all have been contemplating great 8 pip spells and here are my ideas. What do you think?

Myth: Cerberus- 75+300+600 myth damage to all enemies and remove all shields and wards

Balance: Dampen Magic- 580 balance damage to all enemies, enemies cannot earn more then 3 pips, entire battle

Fire: Drake Stampede- 700 fire damage+500 over 3 rounds, stuns enemies 2 rounds, enemies cannot earn pips during this time

Ice: Frozen Wrath- 650 ice damage to all enemies, stuns enemies for 3 rounds, enemies cannot earn pips during this time

Storm: Poseidon- 1500 storm damage (1 enemy), stun enemy fof 3 rounds, enemy cannot earn pips during this time

Life: Heavens Fate- 450 life damage to all enemies, 900 heal to all teammates+spirit absorb

Death: Hades' fury- 650 damage all enemies, convert half to health, -50% accuracy all enemies
The life is pretty good but death copied lifes ability to heal so they probably want to copy death's ability (even though you kinda said that).

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
I agree these are some RREEAALLYY cool Ideas! I like the life spell you made up LOL anyway LOVE the ideas KI PLAEASE make the ideas real. :D

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
nlhf1995 wrote:

one thing take the stuns to 1 turn and there the best spells in the game! i bo gain pips still is there

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
I love the suugested spells. I'd like to put a spin on them and change a few names and modifiers. The game is already damage heavy in teh FIRE, STORM and DEATH schools so I tried to balance them out more.

Here's my spin...

Myth: MEDUSA - 700 myth damage (1) enemy and all enemies stunned for 1 round, enemies cannot earn pips during this time

Balance: APOCLYPSE - 675 balance damage to all enemies, all enemies pips reduced to zero

Fire: Drake Stampede- 500 fire damage +500 over 3 rounds, stuns enemies 2 rounds, enemies cannot earn pips during this time

Storm: Poseidon- 500 storm damage (1 enemy), stun enemy for 3 rounds, enemy cannot earn pips during this time

Life: RESURRECTION - 450 life damage to all enemies, 900 heal to all teammates + spirit absorb

Death: SUCCUBUS - 550 death damage all enemies, convert half to health, -50% accuracy all enemies

Let me know your thoughts!

Christo ShadowMancer
45th Level Conjurer

Survivor
May 13, 2009
accioliv88 wrote:
Y DON'T U HAVE THE HELEPHANT SPELL?! sorry. :( :-) :D

?????? Because he is listing NEW spells that he wants to come to the spiral

Defender
May 09, 2009
personally i think you favored myth a little to much and the damage on the others are to small. these spells would be after you gain the lvl 48 spells so these would have to be stronger and better.

just a thought

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
I like all of it except for the fire one, the stunning is not associated with the fire school the way it is for storm and ice...... and also it's strong enough as is, so i would just leave it

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
First of all cerberus should be death yes because the dog the guards the underworld should in be myth and not death another reason is fact because in mythology orthrous is the brother of cerberus like the relation between malistare and cyrus drake.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
No to the Storm, too overpowered. 1500 damage?! I know Storm is very powerful, but not THAT powerful. If it was, it'd probably be 30% to 50% accuracy.

--
Ice Break;
8 pips
80% Accuracy
All of your enemies stand on ice. A few seconds later, it begans to break. The enemies fall underwater, then come back up.
650-690 damage

Volcano Outburst;
8 pips
75%
A volcano stands in the middle of the ring, soon it outbursts with lava coming out. The enemies began jumping all around because of their feet getting hot, soon it cools down and the volcano disappears.
740-785

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
Life=Goat Monk,You see green palace then emerges a goat with a stick he chucks the stick at every enemy doing 200 damage to every enemy then facing you he does the same thing but it heals everyone with 400 health and giving them a absorb 300, 8 pips, 90% accuracy, lvl 52,

plz reply if you like it or not

-JoshuaFirestone,lvl 45 master wizard

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
i think your life spell is too much health and i dont like the names some even are too much damage(storm)I know we all have been contemplating great 8 pip spells and here are my ideas. What do you think?

Death: Hades' fury- 650 damage all enemies, convert half to health, -50%accuracy all enemies

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
Death=Hades,A piece of green ground with flowers is there the sun is shining the a crack from the ground then another crack and a boom a wraith mixed with a skeletal pirate comes out then he scratches all enemys,8 pips, lvl 52, 85% accuracy, 600 damage to all enemys covert half to health stun for 1 round

plz comment

-JoshuaFirestone lvl 45 master wizard

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Your ideas arepretty cool. But some of them are really strong maybe to strong. If someone used these spells on you would you be happy about be stunned for three turns, or not get any pips for three turns! The names sound pretty cool though.