Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do you think WILD BOLTS are good in 1v1 2v2 3v3 an

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Do you think WILD BOLTS are good in 1v1 2v2 3v3 and 4v4

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Well, let's see. I am a fan of the Wild Bolt and I only use it in 1v1 and 2v2. I use Triton more than I do Wild Bolt.

I would say Wild Bolt is a good finisher card to use, other than that nah, don't worry about it. You can use Storm Lord for 2v2 and up also. It all depends on the player. Remember have fun. :)

Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
Are you kidding?
Wild Bolt is the best attack in the game.
{I for one consider 1 thousand damage for 2 pips the best attack in the entire game. Why you may ask, because normally if it is used it is a treasure card which has probably been turned into a between 20 accuracy and 35 accuracy, which is one out of 5 times it will hit at least. So with that kind of damage (excluding buffs which could easily one-hit a character with over 5 thousand health) probability states that it will hit at some point and even if a shield is used that can be removed, and if Wild Bolt were to fizzle guess what it goes back to your pile and you draw it again. Don't forget this entire time you should have been using shields and saving pips so that if your are attacked you can just heal.
So really, the only way to lose using Wild Bolt is to either fight someone much better then you or have a very improbable string of events take place.}
Now I don't do 3v3 or 4v4 so I don't know how good it is there, but having done 1v1 and 2v2 for awile I consider Wild Bolt the best attack in the game, which also leads to my opinion that Wild Bolt's accuracy should be changed from 10 accuracy to 1. Why because it hits to much, and this might also affect the over use of it in pvp.

Valdus Titanfist