Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sixth Yardbird Mirkholm Keep

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
Well, I have read every topic about the Yardbirds. I have looked all over the cave areas. I found the one in the storage area accross from the shelves that you set on fire with the torch. I have looked all around the Grendel Wortlings ( AKA the morphed Furbies ) and I still can not find it.

If anyone would please help me out with specific directions I would greatly Appreciate it! I know about the teleport stone that takes you near Herkir. I just can not seem to find that other Yardbird in these caves.

Thanks

Angela Soulward
Megas Healer/Storm Level 35

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
ok, just relax, some of these are kinda difficult, wait till the stone roses come up, anyway, sometimes the birds will be in obscure places, like a tunnel that leads to nowhere, or behind some table or obstacle after a dungeon battle, i know it can be frustrating , look especially close in dungeons so you wont have to go back and do it all over again. if noy found try some paths that you may have overlooked , thats where i found mine. some of them, Thanks