Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Next month's GC pets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Is there any way to find out what next month's gift card pets are? I missed out on the firezilla and I'm not much interested in the crimsonzilla. I'd basically like to know if it's worth it to hold on to my gift card to redeem it in October for a better pet.

Thanks!
Kimberly Misthaven
Level 46 Life

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Blackrose73 wrote:
Is there any way to find out what next month's gift card pets are? I missed out on the firezilla and I'm not much interested in the crimsonzilla. I'd basically like to know if it's worth it to hold on to my gift card to redeem it in October for a better pet.

Thanks!
Kimberly Misthaven
Level 46life
:( uh how did you even know about the crimsonzilla????

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
If the October pets are not going to be announced soon, when will they be announced so I can keep an eye on the Gift Card page?

Kimberly Misthaven
Level 46 Life

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
They have been announced BUT they arent out yet if thats what your asking and we wont knw exactly when they will be released sorry only KI knows that. :? :?

Administrator
we wont knw exactly when they will be released

The first of the month. :)

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
I know they won't be released until the first of the month. I'm just wondering if I can find out what they are before then.

Administrator
Yes, they're listed on Gift Cards page, scroll down a bit to see both this month and next month.

http://www.wizard101.com/giftcards

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
As the Ravenwood News page indicates....that is the redeem timeframe for the GC bought at a specific store. In otherwords, make sure you redeem on or after OCT 1, but before NOV 1. Does not matter when you bought the GC.