Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help me plzzzz I cant get in to wizard 101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2009
i click login and it gives me a error code 123..i did what it says to do..i restarted computer. i sent message to mr. linkon (not spelled right). then i sent both bin A and bin B as attachements..I have not a response. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game..and i downloaded the patch and still nothing.' For 2 days i have not been able to play the game or even get in the game..Plz help

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
momashug9 wrote:
i click login and it gives me a error code 123..i did what it says to do..i restarted computer. i sent message to mr. linkon (not spelled right). then i sent both bin A and bin B as attachements..I have not a response. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game..and i downloaded the patch and still nothing.' For 2 days i have not been able to play the game or even get in the game..Plz help
dude, just turn off caps.
it's that easy.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
i dont have the caps on...the way i am logging in is not a problem..

Survivor
Sep 22, 2009
I've got the same problem. It's been going on for 3 days now and I still haven't gotten a response from Mr. Lincoln. PLEASE HELP!