Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do you get past gearheads?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
I just got to chelsea court and i cant get past gerheads there so fast how do you dodge them?

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
How I usually get behind the gearheads is run right behind them. Most of the time I can avoid a battle, unless they spawn right on top of you.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
They run at the same speed you do. You need to be patient and follow one to be able to get through - always stay on the edges too as they will ambush you if you run inthe middle.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Like TPease68, I just run right behind them, don't get too close or you'll be pulled into a battle easily. I'm not sure if it's just me but sometimes they stop running for just one or three seconds but they move their legs even when there not running, when they do this, try to notice it quickly, when they start running again just go ahead and keep following.

Delver
May 04, 2009
Like the others said, run behind them carefully. And at the end of a battle with them, sometimes the easiest way for me to get away from them is to "click on the Commons" mark to leave the area quickly so I don't get pulled back into a fight again. It means I have to walk (or fly back to the area), but at least I don't have to battle them again!
Bailey Mythfinder