Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Server Suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I am an adult who plays Wiz101. Not as uncommon as you might think. I also have a six year old who plays. I try to teach her good gaming etiquette, but other parents may not be so savvy. I teach her not to friend/group invite everyone she sees and to ask others before running into their battle.
It might be helpful to have servers designated for adults, teens, younger children for those who might enjoy the choice. Then I wouldnt hafta fend off hundreds of friend requests when i visit WC lol. Of course since it IS a family game where we all play together, most servers should still be general population.
Perhaps you could even limit teens to filtered chat and limit younger children to menu chat via these servers. My child can read, but she cannot type yet. It is frustrating for her when she can't respond to text chat, and there is no way I would play with only menu chat lol. 8)
I do not post to forums much, so I am unsure if this is in the right place. I trust the moderators will move it if not? Thank you for listening!