Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I dont know how to defeat the death pixies in krok

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
This is really hard they are rank 3 and the are life so the can cast spirit armor and that is really getting on my nerves so if you have a soulition just answer.........P.S. You have to be a (conjurer). :? OK guy's I defeated them and I am a lvl 48 so thanks any way

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Dogboy676 wrote:
This is really hard they are rank 3 and the are life so the can cast spirit armor and that is really getting on my nerves so if you have a soulition just answer.........P.S. You have to be a (conjurer). :?
i have had a problem with him too (andrew lvl 38 myth wizard) what i did was to summon a minion ( i would summon troll) and use strong spells that do not need tons of pips cause they will use spirit armor if they get enough pips.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Dogboy676 wrote:
This is really hard they are rank 3 and the are life so the can cast spirit armor and that is really getting on my nerves so if you have a soulition just answer.........P.S. You have to be a (conjurer). :?
Hey i know you can do it but also i went against a rank higher than 3 and i am on lvl 29 soooo i bet you can do it

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Dogboy676 wrote:

You could also ask for help

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
WinterWolf68 wrote:
Dogboy676 wrote:

You could also ask for help
actually that is a teacher quest so you have to do it alone, by the way if you beat them the reward is really worth it. it is a cyclops minion they are VERY GOOD!!!!

Survivor
Oct 08, 2009
Buy a bunch of Meteor Storms. That should help.

Delver
May 29, 2009
The easiest way to get past the spirit armor is to use a steal health spell like Ghoul, Vampire, Scarecrow, or Wraith. The enemy still takes the damage, you get the health, and the absorb shield is worthless to the attack.

Alura Hexcaster

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
I was level 26 by the time i beat them. First, i used a mythblade on myself to boost my myth attacks. Then, I used the time of legend spell i just got. And then i just used humungofrogs and cyclopses to defeat them.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
They are quite tough to defeat so I myself waited until I was of the twenty-sixth level and I had attained the Humongofrog spell and then I used a mythblade/dragonbalde with it and slaughtered them all pretty much, they are a tad overpowered and I was defeated on my first attempt so I just waited until I was stronger basically.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
Travalanche wrote:
They are quite tough to defeat so I myself waited until I was of the twenty-sixth level and I had attained the Humongofrog spell and then I used a mythblade/dragonbalde with it and slaughtered them all pretty much, they are a tad overpowered and I was defeated on my first attempt so I just waited until I was stronger basically.

i hired a leval 50 life henchman(they may resist,but at least they dont got shealds!

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
Dogboy676 wrote:
This is really hard they are rank 3 and the are life so the can cast spirit armor and that is really getting on my nerves so if you have a soulition just answer.........P.S. You have to be a (conjurer). :? OK guy's I defeated them and I am a lvl 48 so thanks any way

put a mark outside the door, go to the oasis and fill up on mana, go back to the door, do not port. the port is so you can get back as soon as possible. go in and defeat one fairy or two, if you die fill up on mana fast and port to your mark. go in there is the fairies that you didn't kill. repeat as neccessary.
or
hang around outside the door and wait for someone to go in, if someone has that quest, you can fight together. at least on this quest

Explorer
Nov 01, 2009
I got defeated the first time I attempted this, but when I went in the second time, immediately after another myth student came in so I had help. Together we beat them in no time flat.

Defender
Mar 05, 2009
This Myth spell quest took me a few tries too. I ended up relying heavily on my 0-pip Golem minions to wear down the pixies' Absorbs.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
its not that hard actually. all you have to do is leave a mark at the door before you go in, make sure you have a full potion for when you die if you die, go in, kill one pixie before they put on spirit armor, if they do put on spirit armor, it can only take a certain amount of damage before it goes away like a shield (well kind of) so, make sure to keep hitting the armor, then if you die, use your potion, and go to your mark, go inside and if you killed any pixies, there will be the number that was left when you died! :D

Justin blueblood, level 22 myth wizard