Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How many Wizard characters do you play?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
my six (deleted storm earlier and went to balance)

keira frostweaver Life grand master is i think my favorite because she has to work a bit differently - but she managed jade oni solo while only a master , me and my minion, and lots of spell cards (we were down to four cards), techincally we are finished, but there is still much to find to do

keiran silvershard is my ice wizard, he is currently in DS

valkor Darktalon is death in krok
keira frostdreamer is balance in krok
keira frosthammer, new myth in wc (she relplaces a bot myth)
and our new fire wc starting in wc

my grandson deleted his fire in krok and started over

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Hi peoples i have 5 wizards and here is all the info.
1:Tyler icerunner, lvl 49 ice

2:Tyler dragonfinder,lvl 42 life

3:Matthew... somethin (i forgot the end lol sry), lvl 18 balance

4:Matthew Deathmask,lvl 10 death (obviously)

5:something i forgot the entire name lol(just made him about a day ago)

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
I have made all six characters but sadly, there are seven schools...
I've had to choose to leave out a school and leaving out storm, will now never learn Wild Bolt and Storm Lord. :(
My highest character is Amber DragonRider level twenty six, (Fire), then Amy LifeFlower level eleven (Life)...
(I've just started working on my other wizards, which is why they're not very high levels...)

Hope to see you in the Spiral!
-Amber DragonRider
Amy LifeFlower

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Krokopatra wrote:
Greetings Wizards! I would love to know how many Wizard characters you play. Do you have a favorite one? What level are they? What school are they a part of? I am curious about all you students running around!

I only play four, Krakopatra. Here's some info:

Chris DreamLeaf (my main) lvl 23 (I think) Life. He's getting pretty closte to you! Current Badge: Junior Archeolagist

Chris Dreambreeze lvl 13 (Again, I think) Balance. I don't know what i'm going to do with him. Current Badge: UNKNOWN

Chris WildPants lvl 15 Myth. (His story mode is messed up) Current Badge: MAYBE WIZARD CITY PROTECTOR

And John SkullAnvill lvl 1 Death. :( (Going to play when i'm done with DreamLeaf) Current Badge: None (Just finished tutorial)

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Krokopatra wrote:
Greetings Wizards! I would love to know how many Wizard characters you play. Do you have a favorite one? What level are they? What school are they a part of? I am curious about all you students running around!
I play on three

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Right now i am going onto my second wizard

I have

(1st Wizard) Storm- Level 50
(2nd Wizard) Balance- Level 47
my next one is going to be Life.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Krokopatra wrote:
I have three wizards one is myth lvl 39, my life lvl 8 (but i am gonna stop using him) And my friend has her wizard on my computer and the wizard is paige wintergem lvl 6 balance (again this wizard is ENTIRELY hers so how will delete my life wizard.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Hiya People of Wizard101

Ok to the point. I play with six wizards on one account with my cousin who now plays and loves the gamne.

Me:
Ice Lvl 28
Life Lvl 48
Myth Lvl 1
Storm Lvl 13
Balance Lvl 9
My Cousin:
Fire Lvl 7 or 8 (I forgot at the moment :?)
I really wish we could have a seventh slot to complete the schools just my opinion :-).

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Krokopatra wrote:

OMG!! KROKOPATRA I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!! I HATE KILLING YOU!!!

ok, it USED to be six (and i still like that amount) but EVERYtime i try to make another one i seem to stop at Firecat Alley(which i hate to the core >,< ) AND Cyclops Lame, oh, i mean Lane. so i stop, delete, and keep playing another wiz i dont wanna play! CAN ANYONE HELP???

Your friend,
Emma Moonhunter
Lvl 39 Ice Goddess 8)

Explorer
Mar 19, 2009
I have 6 people but i anly play 2:

Mindy Mythsong:
School; myth
Lvl: 45
Best friend: Lindsay Dragonwalker
Text chat: no

Jenna Dragoncaller:
School: fire
Lvl: 10
Best friend: Alex Deathcrafter
Text chat: no

I have to say my fave school is balance. I like it and i dont know why!!!! I have lots of other people but i dont wanna bore you!!! CU around
! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
first things first: i really think you should be able to put seven people on one account one for each school if i could make seven people here is what they would be (the ones with lvls i actually have):

Autumn Owlglade adept sorcerer lvl 22

Destiny Nightbreeze initiate necromancer lvl 11

Saffron Moonbreath apprentice conjurer lvl 8

Kymma Pixiehaven novice pyromancer lvl 3

Jenna Silversteed novice theuragist lvl 2

Paige Griffinrider diviner

Cassandra? (i think thats her name) Griffinrider novice thaoumaturge

mostly i play autumn sometimes i play my one of my others (ie Jenna is my moms!)

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
I have 6 wizards, and I'm planning to make another account to make a balance wizard.....

Ice~ Jasmine BlueGem * My highest Character * Lvl 47
Fire~ Sarari LionBlaze Lvl 2
Storm~ Erin Bluegem Lvl 10
Life~ Elizabeth LifeBringer Lvl 26
Myth~ Ginelle SilverLeaf Lvl 6
Death~ Madison DeathBringer Lvl 15
I am planning to raise Elizabeth to lvl 30, then Madison to 30, then Ginelle, then Sarari. And then I do that over but I raise them to 40.....
And I really want to make Jazz Grand.
I am not going to work on Erin becuz i am working with a friend on her, but he dont have membership, so i waiting 4 him to get it back..

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
O WOW there are a whole lot of multigrands. I'm so looking forward to that. here are my wizards

David Thundergem:
lvl 50
storm
mood:friendly

Ryan Spiritglade
lvl 29
life
mood: helful

Jason Earthpyre
lvl 31
balance
mood:Evil

Mycin Mythcaller
lvl 17 as of today!
myth
mood: lonly

Eric Deaththief
lvl 19
death (duh)
mood: DONT GET ME ANGRY

Michell Dragonrider
lvl 13
fire
mood: I WANNA LVL UP

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
dear Krokopatra,
I play 5 characters (thinking of creating a new one). My life character is Caroline Sunbright (level 49). My death is Emily Spiritriver (level 20) almost 21. My myth is Michelle Sandheart (level 26 almost 27). My storm is Brittany Rainriver (level 28). And last but not least Cheyenne Windbringer, she is balance (level 11).
~All of these characters~

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I play pretty much all of mine at one point. Mostly Caroline Sunbright and Cheyenne Windbringer.

Caroline Sunbright
Level: 49
Current Area: Dragonspyre
School: Life

Cheyenne Windbringer
Level: 11
Current Area: Krokotopia
School: Balance

Brittany Rainriver
Level: 28
Current Area: Marleybone
School: Storm

These are my top 3 I play the most often.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Dear readers,
Sorry if I'm posting too much things on this topic. I just always like to show off my characters and hard not to tell about them.
Caroline Sunbright
Mood: I want to get my rebirth card! :-)

Emily Spiritriver
Mood: I want more friends :(

Brittany Rainriver
Mood: Somebody help me with The Ironworks!

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
I have four wizards

Kaitlyn IceRiver
Level: 18 ( I think)
School: Ice

Kaitlyn StormRiver
Level: 4
School: Storm

Kaitlyn LifeRiver
Level: 11

Lucas LifeGiver (I know its a boy but still...)
Level: 9

My favorites so far are Lucas LifeGiver and Kaitlyn IceRiver :D

Thanks,
Kaitlyn IceRiver

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
24 or 4 accounts. 11 grand masters and 4 I am working on now (which will give me 2 grands in each school with an extra ice grand).

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
I currently have 5 characters on Wizard101. They are:

Autumn Firesinger (my absolute favorite)
Grandmaster Thaumaturge

Autumn Lifewhisper
Master Theurgist (Level 43)

Caitlin Earthbreaker
Jorneyman Sorcerer (Level 15)

Scarlet Deathheart
Apprentice Necromancer (Level 5)

Mariah Windstone
Apprentice Conjurer (Level 5)

Autumn Firesinger is my absolute favorite. One reason is because she is Grandmaster. (of course) Another reason, she has a FULL Ice House. And when I say full i mean: Can only place 2 more items full. It even amazes me that i take that much time to make my houses look as AMAZING as they do.

Autumn Firesinger
Grandmaster Thaumaturge
(yea i know you have seen that a million times)

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
hi peoples, this may seem a lot but i play 9 wizards; 2 accounts, 2 computers

Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
Finnigan skyblade: lvl 48 life
Travis pearlsong: lvl 18 ice
Patrick Skybreeze: lvl 6 balance

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Delver
Jul 30, 2009
I've got 6 wizards. Only school I don't have currently is Balance, since we're not allowed more then 6. And I really can't see starting and paying for another account simply to have a Balance wizard or the other possible wizards that may be available due to the new schools that will be released...

About the only thing I personally would see KI change, is the wizard limit so players can have wizards from each available school they create.

It really sucks in that department, to have only the choice to delete a character so you can create one from another school, if you've already reached the maximum allowable account character limit.

I've put a lot of work into my characters. And personally I don't want to give any of them up, simply so I can try to play a different school. The max allowable limit should be equal to the number of schools avaialable. Then if players choose to create multiple characters of certain schools, that's their choice fully. But not having the ability to have a character from EVERY school (which IS most players goals) shouldn't be hampered by setting a maximum number that is less then the schools available. 8)

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Krokopatra wrote:

i have a grandmaster in life who's secondary school is fire. a grandmaster in balance whose secondary school is death. death whose secondary is life. storm whosw secondary school is also fire and ice with no secondary school at the moment.