Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dueling glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Wanted to know if anyone else has had this happen...

On 2 separate occasions in 1v1 duel I won the match. At the "end" screen showing you how many points you won before exiting it showed me on the same team as the other player (hence the losing team). As a result i lost points along with the other person. This has caused me to get demoted to corporal from knight and is really ticking me off.
_Wolf Ironflower

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
My boyfriend and I have experienced many similar situations with the pvp battles. Enough to almost make us consider petitioning people to quit using wizard 101 all together. Instead of making new things for the game all the time they really should focus more on fixing what already is.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
This happened to me once. I JUST STARTED a RANKED match and then right when the first round starts my opponent flees and it says i lost. I said over and over what happened Iif he fleed I should have won that. So if anyone comes across this and finds out why plz tell me. Maybe we can get Wizard101 to stop this way of "cheating".

Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
Similar to your glitch, my brother and I were in a 2v2 match and we defeated one of the wizards (clearly more damage than his current HP total) and it said "Defeated" above his head. At the start of the very next round, this wizard gained a pip and still said "Defeated" above him. At the start of the next round after that, he was back alive with around 400 HP! We eliminate him again, then his teammate heals him. So we then focus on the 'other' wizard and defeat him. Same sequence happens, he comes back to life! I run out of cards (2 reshuffles, very tight deck of cards) and we lose the match. The other team comments to us "We all know this happens sometimes. Out of our control." Well this was New to me, I have close to 100 pvp matches and a lv. 50 wizard, first time for me...

Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
ffej49 wrote:
Similar to your glitch, my brother and I were in a 2v2 match and we defeated one of the wizards (clearly more damage than his current HP total) and it said "Defeated" above his head. At the start of the very next round, this wizard gained a pip and still said "Defeated" above him. At the start of the next round after that, he was back alive with around 400 HP! We eliminate him again, then his teammate heals him. So we then focus on the 'other' wizard and defeat him. Same sequence happens, he comes back to life! I run out of cards (2 reshuffles, very tight deck of cards) and we lose the match. The other team comments to us "We all know this happens sometimes. Out of our control." Well this was New to me, I have close to 100 pvp matches and a lv. 50 wizard, first time for me...

Same. I didnt understand. WAhy it happened =/ I though my computer broke or I was lagging too much... 0.o

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
There's another glitch.

Whe we click "Close", they stay there.

I solved it by using Commons button.
It takes you back to Arena.

Honest.