Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Furniture

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
I have been looking every were and i cant seem to find Recipes for Furniture. The only place i can find them is that one lady in olde town, but i want furniture like from mooshu and from the spyre so can someone plz help me find some?

(p.s. and also can you tell me were some life equipment is too)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Gamefreak231 wrote:
I have been looking every were and i cant seem to find Recipes for Furniture. The only place i can find them is that one lady in olde town, but i want furniture like from mooshu and from the spyre so can someone plz help me find some?

Look at the recipies on the craft quest-givers. Use the button on the upper right to toggle to the screen for house-related items. I love the beds in DS (sigh, just 48 more black perals and 38 blood moss and I can get the crafting to make those).

As far as life equipment, in each world there is a life vendor. (use the resource of info given at Wizard101 Central <use button to the left in wizard society> to see where they are located.)

Survivor
May 31, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
Gamefreak231 wrote:

Look at the recipies on the craft quest-givers. Use the button on the upper right to toggle to the screen for house-related items. I love the beds in DS (sigh, just 48 more black perals and 38 blood moss and I can get the crafting to make those).

As far as life equipment, in each world there is a life vendor. (use the resource of info given at Wizard101 Central <use button to the left in wizard society> to see where they are located.)
Ok Thanks for the info it really helped me out. :)