Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

curse and feint problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
i think curse and feint should be death adds instead of global adds..almost every person i have battled with used them with their wand card because they didnt pay attention to it and thought it was a death only add. it gets so frustrating because curse and feint together is ninety percent so thats a big part of your attack :( :x

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
agreed. Death would be overpowered.

Not only that, they are good to help others who have powered up for a good spell, or when you cant get the spell you want but know another spell will work....

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
hpit2 wrote:
i think curse and feint should be death adds instead of global adds..almost every person i have battled with used them with their wand card because they didnt pay attention to it and thought it was a death only add. it gets so frustrating because curse and feint together is ninety percent so thats a big part of your attack :( :x

what about hex? it is the same as curse

Defender
Jun 17, 2009
life in particular needs feint themselves since they only have two powerful attacking cards being one is a treasure card itself woodwalker 640 life damage. and centaur.

Defender
May 08, 2009
It would be ok for death to have feint all to them themselves, since they weaker spells.The reason feint is a problem is because of judgement.Look at this kind of math.

A maxed judgement+feint=Something a grandmaster ice
wizard could not survive.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
First of all, curse IS death only. Hex is the global trap.

I agree that feint should be death only. After all, he's the one that is going to take the +30% damage. If you're gonna keep it global, then make the person who used the trap portion take the +30% damage!