Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do u unlock marley bone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
You'll get the quest to go to Marleybone after you have complete the Temple of Storms main line quests.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
when you finnish krock you will unlock marleybone i just finnish krock and i got marleybone now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
In Krokotopia you have to finish the Altar of Kings (Fire part of Krokotopia) and the last boss in Altar of Kings is Krokohamen Rank 4 boss (or something spelled like that)

After AOK (Altar of Kings) you will go to Krokosphinx (Ice part of Krok) the last boss you fight in the ice place is Krokhotep Rank 4 boss.

After KSX (Krokosphinx) is the final part of Krokotopia, Tomb of Storms. The final boss you fight here is Krokopatra who is Rank 5 boss.

Remember that Tomb of the Beguiler is a SIDE QUEST you don't have to do it.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
SinghKhan wrote:
You'll get the quest to go to Marleybone after you have complete the Temple of Storms main line quests.
ok i have completed the quest but it wont let me go to marlybone it says talk to felecia something in regents sqauer but i cant choose to go to marlybone as a world i am stuck please help

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
deadlyforeverand wrote:
SinghKhan wrote:
ok i have completed the quest but it wont let me go to marlybone it says talk to felecia something in regents sqauer but i cant choose to go to marlybone as a world i am stuck please help

You must have missed something, because you should have been sent to the sgt in the desert (can't remember his name). He is standing by the lake. He gives you the key to mb.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
dalton680 wrote:
i dont lnow how to get out of krokatopia plz help!

all you have to finish is the tomb of storma, then the temple of storms, and then you can go to Marleybone....Good luck :)