Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 problems that need fixing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2008
i have noticed a glitch where i used a spell on something and it scored its exact hp and so the aimation of it dieing happend but next turn an invisable monster with 1-3 hp was still there and still attacked me this happend with two monsters in crokatopia and one monster in grizzleheim has this happend to anyone else and if so has their been any solutions to this problem

secondly i accidenaly got into a battle with some deepwoods elves in grizleheim i killed them but as i was running to the outer edge of my surroundings to get out of range of them i was attacked again because i was surrounded now i noticed that their is a small time after i battle that monsters do not attack me and i am semi transparent but it wears off very soon after i start to move and if i am surrounded on all sides by these elves and my not getting attacked effect wears off way to soon for me to get out of rang of the monstersa i am totally trapped and doomed unless i teleport far away which is what happend to me exept i had to use a potiuon as i was running to the battle the second time it happend and i didnt have time the the third time so i just fled which probably added like 30min to my list o wasted time when i should have only wasted like 10min for the first battle is there any way to get around this problem could the effect that you get after battle that makes you not attacked last longer mabey untill you go to a spot out of range of the monsters because i really think this must be fixed