Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

secondary school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
what would be the best secondary school for an Ice wizard? Fire or Storm?
I am thinking of trading my training points in and putting them all into one secondary school. The only ones I was gonna keep are the ones that i got from Myles the Myth tree

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
Well this is just my opinion, but I think storm :] yes it's true storm fizzles a lot but if you use it right it can be really powerful. You just want to make sure and use those blades and traps those help a lot. :] Well that's my advice for you.

Sincerely (sp?),
Devin
Level 32
Storm & Death student

Defender
Sep 28, 2008
wiccan09 wrote:
what would be the best secondary school for an Ice wizard? Fire or Storm?
I am thinking of trading my training points in and putting them all into one secondary school. The only ones I was gonna keep are the ones that i got from Myles the Myth tree

I must say that I agree with samm009, storm would be an excellent choice and with the blades and traps that Niles offers, can be well boosted in any fight. With the boosts that you'd get from storm itself, plus the boost of the elemental traps and blades a Kraken can be a very powerful hit. My wife chose the same schools as you are considering and has been well pleased with the results. Not to mention a secondary school of the same type, one being elemental and the other type being spiritual, leaves you with two additional training points. Meaning the elemental traps and blades of Niles are all that you would need. Thereby allowing you to purchase the shields of the spirit schools from the fairgrounds in Wizard City. Good luck and happy hunting.

James DreamRider
GrandMaster Balance