Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I know I shouldn't complain but this is taking to

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
Ok, I need some answers to a few questions if you would be so kind to answer. It feels like I have been in MarelyBone forever... I know I haven't really but it's really starting to get annoying and boring there. I was wondering I cant remember a single thing about Mb (from my other characters that have passed MarelyBone) and I was wondering what takes you to the counterweight (spelling correct?) places. I have done all the quests in Hyde Park (that I am aware of), Chealsea Court (that I am aware of), I finished the IronWorks and I am working on Knights Court (I think it's called Knights Court). Sooo.. I would love to hear your answers. Thanks for your time. I would greatly apperciate answers.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2008
Samm009 wrote:
Ok, I need some answers to a few questions if you would be so kind to answer. It feels like I have been in MarelyBone forever... I know I haven't really but it's really starting to get annoying and boring there. I was wondering I cant remember a single thing about Mb (from my other characters that have passed MarelyBone) and I was wondering what takes you to the counterweight (spelling correct?) places. I have done all the quests in Hyde Park (that I am aware of), Chealsea Court (that I am aware of), I finished the IronWorks and I am working on Knights Court (I think it's called Knights Court). Sooo.. I would love to hear your answers. Thanks for your time. I would greatly apperciate answers.
Go to katzeinstein's lab and beat katzeinstein. (I don't think i spelled it right)