Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

marleybone lab dungeon secret boss glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
i was going to fight smogger to get the pixie pet, my friends helped me beat him and one of them got it instead of me when i was the one who worked all the way there and i got nothing. so i played the dungeon again when it reset and i beat him alone but i still got no pet. is this because you get it only once and since my friend got it i can't? or do i have to keep redoing the dungeon to fight smogger again until i get the pet? please help, i freaked out that i waited all this time to get it but yet i never got it still.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
keep killing him, pet drops are random. just because your friend got it doesn't mean you can't.

no boss drops a pet 100% just to let you know

Survivor
May 23, 2009
All of the pet drops and item drops are all by chance. Sometimes farming takes hours of repeating the same boss over and over. Trust me, i've been farming since I first started playing this game.

There have been times where I have gotten what my friend was trying to get two or three times a row and other times I never get it and he does or times where neither of us gets it.

It's all chance my friend... this is not a glitch.

~David SoulFlame
LVL 50 Pyromancer
~David SoulHunter
LVL 36 Sorcerer

Survivor
May 05, 2009
i have goten a dark pixie at the boss in dark cave. my friend i got to join dont have a membership or crowns so i was helping him get loot and i looted a dark pixie myself. i am a lvl 42 life with a pet firezilla so i dont need that pixie so i sold it.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Boss drops are completly random sometimes you get it on your first try and sometimes you get it on your eighth try. I just advise that you try to do a boss drop that's not in a dungeon. And good luck if you still want to try to get it, but there is a small chance that it will drop off the first few times.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
thanks everybody! i never knew this.. i thought i posted a reply yesterday saying thanks but it didn't show lol. hopefully i get it soon! i really wanted this pet!