Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One year to go

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
You know what? I was thinking the other day and then I thought"Hey, Malistare has a wife right? Then why hadn't they had children yet?". After a while of thinking about that I made a decision. All the kids that are in death should be the children of Malistare. And then with the the other classes . . . . .

Mary Dreamshade level 38 magus

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
I am on the edge about this idea... Don't get me wrong it is cool I used the same idea in my creative writing stories 'The Adventures of John Drake" but i have a few questions on this idea for it seems unfinished at the end.
If death students are the children of Malistare, does that make the students of myth the children of Cyrus Drake or Fire students the kids of Falmea? Second if so are the kids/students of Life, Storm, Ice, Balance like frogs, fairies, cows, dogs, and a crocodlie? Lastly what is with the title of this post 'One year to go' what does that mean?
Thnx for listening plz answer these questions.

Heather LegendHunter lvl 48 Myth student

P.S being a kid of Cyrus Drake would be cool.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
mylenefrompanama wrote:
You know what? I was thinking the other day and then I thought"Hey, Malistare has a wife right? Then why hadn't they had children yet?". After a while of thinking about that I made a decision. All the kids that are in death should be the children of Malistare. And then with the the other classes . . . . .

Yup students of life should be children of sylvia and myth of cyrus if you are they're children you should be able to see them when you want.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
mylenefrompanama wrote:

That would be a lot of children.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
LOL You know what! Right now I am grand and I have no clue when I wrote this or why LOL! I don't even remember thinking about this... Now this feels creepy, I agree now LOL