Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
my friendm got the Honorary Detective badge. And I got the Honorary Engineer badge. How do I get the Honorary Detective badge?

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
To get that badge you have to do a quest chain of some sorts. Sorry but i forget the exact chain. I wanna say Officer McRuff in Scotland Yard area. Try going to him after you finished Hyde Park and Chelsea Court. Hope this helps :-) And by the way, how did you get the Honorary Engineer badge?

Survivor
May 31, 2009
boyhoy wrote:
To get that badge you have to do a quest chain of some sorts. Sorry but i forget the exact chain. I wanna say Officer McRuff in Scotland Yard area. Try going to him after you finished Hyde Park and Chelsea Court. Hope this helps :-) And by the way, how did you get the Honorary Engineer badge?
you get Honorary Engineer for completing all of Marleybone's main quests

Chris Ashshade,lvl 42,Mooshu Explorer

Survivor
May 15, 2009
vooby0 wrote:
my friendm got the Honorary Detective badge. And I got the Honorary Engineer badge. How do I get the Honorary Detective badge?
You get Honorary Detective for getting the quest to defeat Meowiarty and then defeating him. If you both defeated Meowiarty at the same time i do not know why you have different badges. Maybe you skipped a page when skimming through your badges.

Survivor
May 26, 2009
OK honorary enigeer comes from finishing all of MB's main quests detective is from the MB version of sunken city (kensington park) and the honorary detective badge is like the sunken city badge (sunken city survivor) the two dungeons are similar except the lowest health of any of the monsters is 2000 good luck with it, happy questing and plz answer my topic thx