Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

after level 50

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
i dont like how the game just ends after level 50, i think after level 50 your not a young wizard anymore you turn into a level one adult wizard stronger than a grandmaster young wizard.when your an adult you atomaticly get a little resit for your school and you can still wear your old close from a young wizard but also you can buy some new cloths. there will not be any new spells though until you reach level 50 adult wizard then you should learn something like a summon a minion but a copy of your teacher comes to help you.and also there should be a secret world only adult wizards can go to like even if you go a young wizard can not port to you.and in the arean you should be able to now fight diego for training and if you beat him enough times he gives a diego statue.the new world should be like a place where you can fight any boss you have already fought before and the new world would have a main quest, like it could be about merle ambrose trying to get your help to find his old school in this world and his wife who was the teacher of the school and when you find it you get to pick from a various amount of a astral spells but you may only get one and thats it no more spells from that school.kingsisle i know this is a lot and you dont have to put this in the game maybe some of it if you like the idea but i ask to plz take my idea into suggestion.
PYROMANCERS AND NECROMANCERS RULE
WOLF STORMFIST OUT

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
I love the idea! Even though I'm not level 50 that idea is great!

That's right

Pyromancers and necromancers rule! :D

Natalie Moonblade

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
DarkStorm824 wrote:
I love the idea! Even though I'm not level 50 that idea is great!

That's right

Pyromancers and necromancers rule! :D

Natalie Moonblade
Wait wait wait after lvl 50 do you start the game over and lose all your friends?

Administrator
legoles55 wrote:
Wait wait wait after lvl 50 do you start the game over and lose all your friends?

No young Wizard. You may wish to read Cyrus Drakes letter about the current maximum level in Wizard101.

We invite our players to start new Wizards and please keep in mind you can have up to 6 on one account login!

community@wizard101.com