Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i lost some of my cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
(I realize the treasure cards are a one-time-use card... I am talking about the cards in my regular deck.)
question
# 1. I discared (right click), in battle, on a card that is my hand so I could DRAW a tresure cards or to get different cards to show up in my hand. When the cards I had discarded dissapeared from my deck I though I had done something wrong. I have read everything I can find. What am I doing wrong? Where did my cards go and can I get them back?

# 2. I bought back my training points so I could go around to a couple of the schools to replace the "lost" cards. Then I went to put them into my deck. Then when I checked they weren't there.!! What did I do wrong this time??? So I bought some more crowns, bought my training points back AGAIN. Then went to get a few cards AGAIN... these are now in my deck. What happened to the others and how do I get them back????

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Hi, if you lost your cards log completely out of your character and then log back in. I actually switched to another character and then switched back. Then I went to a battle and all my cards where there again.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Hi again, I don't know if this thread from this wizard101 thread at wizard101central.com will help you. I hope so!

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24963

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
thanks for the input but they are still missing. I have looked in my old deck that is empty now. I have logged off and played another... but the ones that I discared in battle are gone AND the new one I bought are gone too.
the 2nd group (only a couple of low pip cards) are still in my deck.