Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To low of a level for DS?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
I've been getting stuck in DS a lot, and my friend aren't always going to help me out. So, I need to know if my level is to low! I am an Ice/Storm/Life Wizard level 42, and I am on the first quest in the Necropolis. A.K.A. The Glamourus Life. I want to know how many floors there are in it, and if my level is to low. Help me please!

Master Thuamaturge
Jennifer Angleweaver

Survivor
May 22, 2009
It's quite a long dungeon. I'm a grandmaster pyromancer and my life girl is about you level. I always believe if your not a high enough level to be there you wouldnt be there. Sure you may have to ask friends a lot but i'm sure plent of people will be happy to help. I wouldn't say anyone should go into that dungeon alone. I try to ask oly one friend at a time to help me out and spread out the help i need between the lot of them i have. Try your best and good luck! :-)

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Penguin4ever wrote:
I've been getting stuck in DS a lot, and my friend aren't always going to help me out. So, I need to know if my level is to low! I am an Ice/Storm/Life Wizard level 42, and I am on the first quest in the Necropolis. A.K.A. The Glamourus Life. I want to know how many floors there are in it, and if my level is to low. Help me please!

Master Thuamaturge
Jennifer Angleweaver

I can't remember how many floors are in it, because frankly all the tower fights in DS are meshing together for me. But I was lvl 47 when I started DS (I finished all the other worlds completely before moving on) and I can tell you that soloing any tower fights will take lots of time. At lvl 42 you just need to be a bit more careful, but the only difference between 42 and 47 is some health (and some good cloths I guess, oh and a power pip sword which you get at 45).

I have also found that almost the entire game seems to be best played (for speed and number of enemies faced) with two people. This is true for the tower fights in DS also. Remember your friends cannot port to you in the tower fights, you need to ask them before you go.

btw I did solo every tower fight up to the labyrinth and it took forever.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
when i did them i would kill one of the guys then get the other to allmost dead then use all my heal cards to try and heal up to full as close as i could then kill him that way you can try to save your potions till u really have to bc there is just way to many lvls to use a potion a floor with out being able to mark your spot

Defender
May 08, 2009
I know what you mean. I came to mooshu on level 32.Luckily, i knew what to expect.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Well, i dont REALLY know what lvl your supposed to be at when you go to DS. Either i am over-leveled or your under-leveled. I got to DS when i JUST turned lvl 45. I defeated Malistaire when i JUST turned lvl 49. I always thought i was over-leveled because i got to mooshu at about lvl 40, when my sis got there at lvl 37.

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Master sorcerer
MASTER OF BALANCE

See ya in the spiral!!!!!!

Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
Penguin4ever wrote:

Master Thuamaturge
Jennifer Angleweaver

I am a level 42 death student and just finished the quest you did. Its easy just need to get the right kind of spells for the right person. (Although i did have wraith and its rediculusly awesomeness because it gives me health lots of it) So it still may be hard for other students.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
I think your a fine level for DS, my friend got to DS when he was level 39

Survivor
May 22, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Well, i dont REALLY know what lvl your supposed to be at when you go to DS. Either i am over-leveled or your under-leveled. I got to DS when i JUST turned lvl 45. I defeated Malistaire when i JUST turned lvl 49. I always thought i was over-leveled because i got to mooshu at about lvl 40, when my sis got there at lvl 37.

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Master sorcerer
MASTER OF BALANCE

See ya in the spiral!!!!!!

welllllllll i got to mooshu at 32 it really stimked