Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I saw a really cool thing the other day

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
I was helping a fellow wizard out with a boss the other day and he went and popped into the center of the circle and did a flying butterfly kick at the boss. I was awestruck. He mentioned that his pet made it possible.

I was wondering what other pets besides his dragon did that and if any other pets have any bad ace abilities like it?

Thx

Sincerely,

Morgrim Shadow Weaver
Necromancer

Survivor
Jun 28, 2008
not sure about a pet making that possible, but i know wands do. they look like swords, when your character carries them. you get them as boss drops starting in mooshu.

Hero
May 19, 2009
His pet didnt make it possible, anyone with a sword can do that.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
I dont know I have quite a few friends with swords and they can't do it, and he said it was because of his pet, I'll look into it, either way it was really cool, adds a personal touch to duelng

Thx for the info

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
The magical dragon pet will allow you to do this. The pet gives 50 mana and one card of an attack called crusade. Crusade does 90 points of balance damage.
Thanks, Kieran

Hero
May 27, 2009
There is a pet dragon that gives any wizard a "sword" spell, even if they are level one. It is a gift card pet dragon.