Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make Pixie associated with our Main School

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
I have played every school and they all are given Pixie. It is not a spell you can learn at any school, so why not make it of the school the wizard is from? Noone else would benefit it as it can only be used on oneself. I hate dying because I couldn't cast it when I had a powerpip, and equally hate wasting two powerpips in order to cast it.

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
I agree but then what would the point of Life School be?

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Lol, I'm sorry you feel that way but you shouldn't complain. It is a whole lot better than not having a heal at all right? You could also get some sprite cards (one pip) if you are really that angry about it.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Slushie3704 wrote:
I agree but then what would the point of Life School be?

Life has access to more than 4 healing cards, including a group heal. They are given Fairy instead of Pixie, which has a slightly higher heal amount. Plus they can heal not only themselves, but others as well.

Unless you are a Death student (or have minored in Death), pretty much your only recourse to getting back health is Pixie.

After I've been pounded on in a round by Storm (even from non-Storm monsters), I need to heal and ONLY Pixie is 100% guarrantee(sp?) non-fizzle heal card (for me) I have, especially when I am going last (which seems to be often) in the round, since I will have to take another round of pounding before I cast.

Sprite only gives you 30hp back after casting, and you have to wait 3 rounds before receiving the rest. That really does not help at all when you need to recover now.

I'm sorry you felt I was angry. I did not put any anger in my post. It was a logical request, followed up by examples of why I feel Pixie should be made school-class.

And if anyone from KI is reading this, I still feel that way.