Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Error

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2009
Everytime i go and download mushu i end up having to uninstall wizard101 and then reinstall it why is that? I need help! I went to my friends house and played it there but when i came home it wouldnt let me on why is that!?!?

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
What is making you uninstall and reinstall, friend? It sounds like a problem with your system, I wouldn't uninstall so much.

We need a few details about what it says or does that is the real problem, to better tell you how to fix it. Does it give you an error message? Does it just hang there, still loading? if that is the case, try giving it another ten minutes. Does it just give you a black screen? Lock up the keyboard? Try (once, more will lock it up if it isn't already) tapping the Caps Lock key on your keyboard. If it changes from on to off or the other way, it isn't locked up yet. Give it time. I would check that you are using the correct system requirements, and plugins for the game.

Survivor
May 06, 2009
ok this is what happens: I try to go to mooshu right? it starts installing it and then wants its down POOF!

Error
Could Not Connect to Server Please Try Again Later.

When i try logging in it says that wizard 101 is not connecting and that it says its updating

Survivor
May 06, 2009