Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am i close?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Ok, i have just got to the Forum in Dragonspyre Academy, and i was wondering how close to Malistaire i am? I am soooooOOOOoooooo excited to defeat him and the talk about actually ridding a drake has been getting me even more!!! I thought i was pretty close because after all, i AM almost lvl 49. So, what i am asking is what i need to do before i get the quest to defeat him? (Did i mention how excited i am to defeat Malistaire? lol) I think after the Forum, there is a pretty long dungeon before Malistaire, but i am not sure.

(You might think i am too excited, but remember that i have been waiting for this ever since i was defeating Rattlebones in Unicorn Way!)

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ A fellow lvl 48 sorcerer(and proud to be one!)

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Since your on forum your really close one area away actually. The forum is the place right before malistaire so your really close to beat him. Good Luck.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
icyiceman437 wrote:
Since your on forum your really close one area away actually. The forum is the place right before malistaire so your really close to beat him. Good Luck.

SWEET!!!! I am closer cause i have been doing tons of stuff in the forum! Yea!!!!! And i am gonna play tonight too! Go me! lol. THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR FOREVER(well, more like a couple months. lol)!!!!!!!!!

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 49 Master sorcerer