Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favoirte Instance zone/Dungeon

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 02, 2009
Just what the title says.

If you have a favorite instance area and/or dungeon, or more than one favorite, then by all means, post them here.

My favorite is the Grand Chasm Past, because dispite the Titan army invading, everything looks so peaceful. It's just so hard to believe that DragonSpyre used to look like that, so peaceful like, with no ruins or spirits or anything else like in the present DS.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
I'm in Marleybone right now, so my answer is subject to change, but my fondest memories are still from Triton Avenue. I know, that's not a dungeon, per se, but it was all new and exciting at the time. And when I got to the Kraken ...

As far as actual dungeons, probably Krokopatra. I liked the challenges getting in. Not that they were particularly difficult, but it was something different.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
flash33 wrote:
Just what the title says.

If you have a favorite instance area and/or dungeon, or more than one favorite, then by all means, post them here.

My favorite is the Grand Chasm Past, because dispite the Titan army invading, everything looks so peaceful. It's just so hard to believe that DragonSpyre used to look like that, so peaceful like, with no ruins or spirits or anything else like in the present DS.

i agree, its very very sad. all those people were slain by the dragon titan and now its just an abandoned ghost town with nothing but lava.

i wish there was a quest where we could restore dragonspyre, but yea... good luck convincing kings isle to do that.

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
ok call me crazy on this one but my favorite dungeon is the labyrinth :-)

like i said call me crazy i don't mind

Hero
May 19, 2009
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
in my previous post i forgot to mention my favorite instance...

katzensteins lab

*gasp*

yea i like it, its fun.

Survivor
May 28, 2009
katz lab, crimson fields, grand chasm past,and malistare lair

i like katz lab, because um idk its so hard yet so fun

crimson fields, again idk just fun

grand chasm past, like the other guy said its so hard to believe it was like that and its so pretty

malistare lair, because its so fun at first it was hard now we get it done in like 45 minutes and you get lots of money

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
it has to be Katz Lab and the tree of life

For cool drops and good boss battles.

Katz lab has the smogger in it that drops the pixie queen and The Tree Of Life has the death oni which is an fine boss to face