Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the stone roses quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
for some reason zeke wont give me the stone roses quest when i talk to him it shows the quest just grey (like i got it already) but it is an ! and all he says is " never thought i would make it to dragon spyre but what do ya know heres i am" he just wont give it up is this some bug or is zeke just mean :-(

Survivor
May 08, 2009
Malorn Willowsmith, Balance Wizard, Master of Balance, Level 48, secondary school:death!

Worlds Completed: Wizard City, Kroktopia, Marleybone, Moo Shu, currently in Dragonspyre and Grizzleheim.

Have you actually gotten the quests from zeke in the worlds of the spiral?

Starting with Wizard City, Kroktopia, Marleybone, Moo Shu well if you havent you might want to double check and see if you have gotten any badges saying explorer of this world and etc. Also the quests for zeke give you more training points so why are you saying he is mean if you were probably too busy. To start off with the one in Wizard City and so on!

Dude I have four more stone roses to find and I will be done as for you well you must have gotten bad luck what a shame.