Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Simeon is a dragon rider!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Well, as people who have the dragon rider staff you should know that simeon has one! Gamma, the story tells us that there was NO dragon riders for years. Does Simeon have some secret past or did he steal it from the ghost of a rider or something else? PLEASE reply administrators!

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Survivor
Jun 28, 2008
i think simeon is too young to be a dragon rider. it's possible that the staff belonged to one of his relatives, who was a dragon rider. he's a pyromancer and the dragon rider staff is from the fire school. so i think it was just handed down to him. it wouldn't work for him as far as being able to ride a dragon. but it's still an awesome staff to use. :)

Hero
May 19, 2009
There is a set of quests in the drake hatchery, and upon completing them every wizard gets a staff corrasponding to there school. Ice gets the piller of ice and etc. Fire wizards get a staff that looks exactly like the dragon rider staff except it does 95 damage instead of 100.

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Nope he is not. You have mistaken his staff for a very similar one. Its called soulbrand. You get it if you are a pyromancer when you beat Ivan Soulsinger in the Drake Hatchery. But i love that your thinking. The reason I know the difference is a lot of the NPC"s have all the different staffs for doing that quest. So that's your answer.