Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Real Trading cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I have a great idea and I need to contact kingisle can someone help you will be rewarded
it is trading cards u go out and buy and they have codes for stuff in the games

Administrator
While they're not CCG trading cards, there are Gift Cards available at local retailers.

Go to http://www.wizard101.com/giftcards to learn more.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
If you dont make trading cards can you please start. PLEASE. I would buy tons them. They dont even have to have an impcat on the game, just make some!

Really Desperate,
Blake Shadowheart

Survivor
Jun 23, 2008
That would be nice but I always wonder about how many codes need to be generated, then you have to keep track of when it's used (each code can never be used agian, for ever). And there are always other people making money on the side (for real/or even not real).

The game has way better graphics than even Disney can put out... And paying by credit card, if a few treasure cards showed up in the mail now and then, with some top-end spells, generated just for wizards on my account (small codes not to take away from the card), it could tip the scales back away from that PS3 game you own for life (for about $50-$60 each new game).

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Bman3211 wrote:
I have a great idea and I need to contact kingisle can someone help you will be rewarded
it is trading cards u go out and buy and they have codes for stuff in the games

he means you get a code in each pack, and it gives you a tresure card. 8)

Defender
Jun 17, 2009
well if i am correct i believe making CCG trading cards will promote monopoly ( as in gambling) to minor kids which isn't a good effect i mean i know pokemon and yu gi oh came out with a bang but you see how many problems have occurred i even heard a kid got stabbed for borrowing a friends card. so i am sure kingisle don't want to have this effect then it will generate lower children and parents to participate in this game.

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
Also Long as its not like Bakugan Im Fine (They Always Give You Bad Ones) Make It Like Pokemon Where Guaranteed at least one Holo/Rare Card (Yu-Gi-Oh Copyed Off Of Pokemon)